Suggestion for S3 Itemization: Spirit Stone upgrade counterparts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

11-25-2012

Hey fellow Dominionites (and Twisted Treelinites),

I have noticed that on Summoner's Rift, there is a very interesting item called "Spirit Stone." It is a VERY fascinating item, granting AD Casters, tanks, and AP champions special and useful itemization for the Season 3 Jungle.

The stats the item's upgrades grant, however, are what intrigue me as a Dominion and Twisted Treeline player. One is a spellvamp/CDR item (with a minimal amount of AP), another grants tenacity, armor, and health, and the third grants AD and an interesting True damage passive (almost like Red buff, without the slow effect.)

As the only other Tenacity item besides Mercury's Treads on TT/Dominion is...Zephyr (which is a good item...just a bit limiting when it comes to Tenacity, though), and the spellvamp upgrade to Spirit Stone might be a future balancing factor for AP champions, I am wondering if us Dominion and Twisted Treeline players could receive counterpart itemization to Spirit Stone's upgrades.

While I'm not certain we need a counterpart to the AD Caster variant of Spirit Stone, its passive WOULD be a nice way to rework Entropy, an underused item we Dominionites already bear.

It could also be interesting if these items were to receive specialized upgrade conditions specific to Dominion/TT objectives, perhaps adding some additional objective-based gameplay to our respective modes.

I would very much appreciate feedback from our high-level players (incidentally, did PECS finally fall last night?) our mediocre players (like me,) and our favorite Rioter, RiotNome. Other itemization suggestions for Nome to see would be appreciated--the more the merrier!

Anyways, thanks for reading,
Tortferngatr (AperTortScience on PBE)

iamtehLoLrus

11-25-2012

I dont really see the need. There is nothing on any of those items you cant put together from different sources.

Tortferngatr

12-15-2012

bumpa