[Featured Discussion] The S3 versions of Manamune and Archangel's Staff

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PUR3ICE

11-25-2012

In my opinion the Dominion Tear/Manamune/Arcangel stacks should be gain by time (like the rod of ages stats)
and not by stacking them by doing actions like autohits or spells.
(Maybee both)
This would be a fair solution, in my view.
Since in some games and with some Champions you wonīt be able to attack all the time like on SR.
As i donīt see much problems with arcangel(upgrade9), i see some with manamune upgrade item.
The champions who wants to get it, would be Kogmaw.
He could get into a to good spot.

Also people would buy it on Urgot, he is allready pretty good.
AD Malzahar, he is awesome.
and maybee people would try it on Ezreal, since he would be able to proc the toggle on Q.(And some guys build it for strange reasons on Ezreal in lower tier games)
Ezreal is also awesome in Dominion.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Currently one needs to cast 1 spell every 6.3 seconds for 20 minutes long to get the item to reach 750 mana.

20 minutes is about the length of 1 game

DiscworldDeath

11-26-2012

Except the item can now store charges. So you can sometimes get 2-3 stacks together.
I played a game with no bots, no players, with Nidalee just to see how fast it'd stack if I spammed spells. I didn't get any CDR quite some time into the test, nor upgrade to AAS, took me about 12 minutes, I think.

Singed can just run around with poison too, and Amumu. Toggle champs who can manage not to run OOM can really stack the tear now.

HaIfhearted

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Except the item can now store charges. So you can sometimes get 2-3 stacks together.
I played a game with no bots, no players, with Nidalee just to see how fast it'd stack if I spammed spells. I didn't get any CDR quite some time into the test, nor upgrade to AAS, took me about 12 minutes, I think.

Singed can just run around with poison too, and Amumu. Toggle champs who can manage not to run OOM can really stack the tear now.
On the flip side of that, just yesterday I was playing bot lane AD Malz and started with a tear as all good AD Malz's do.
I didn't max that sucker out until the game was almost over, and I was spamming spells on a fairly frequent basis.

Face it, for most champions in realistic scenarios, they will NOT be able to complete their Manamasa/Seraphs within a reasonable timespan.

DiscworldDeath

11-26-2012

You're probably right.

It was reduced to 750, and they increased how much it charges, at least once you turn it into Manamune/AAS, so it could help. 25% reduction in what maxing it amounts to something.

And, as pointed out earlier, there are new champions who can now benefit from Tear, namely all the toggle champs.

OxBaker

01-08-2013

Bump cause this is still worth considering.

Lessis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus Arts View Post
At first glance You might be right, because it really seems like EUW is pretty much dead but let me assure You that looks can be decieving.

In contrast to NA, EUW doesn't care about trivial topics that are simply a waste of time. Why should I care about topics like: "Time to check my runes" or "Dominion not fun anymore " or "One Tier List to rule them all" if they don't concern me at all. Even though these kind of topics seem to be active for most people, in my eyes they are as good as dead because I prefer quality over quantity.

I also don't see much of a reason to make all people from EUW create lvl 5 accounts on NA just to take part in forum.

@RiotNome, if You read this, please do me a favor and copy topics regarding item balance discussions etc. to EUW and EUNE forums and I'll assure You - You'll get your feedback.

Best Regards

Edit:

This is why I prefer quality over quantity
however you will get less ego in NA...sigh /cry

Phourc

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBaker View Post
Bump cause this is still worth considering.
I seem to recall hearing that it was incoming in one of these threads.