@Riot(nome?) - We need an option to disable honor ribbons

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

11-16-2012

Yeah, it's an issue with Dominion as well, and in general any queue or queue range with a small pool of players will have problems with leakage of information about the enemy team.

Nome or Die

Game Designer

11-16-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Alright, talked to Lyte. We're currently aware of the issue, but as more of the playerbase receives ribbons, it'll be more difficult to tell. However, we're monitoring it, and will make changes to the system if necessary. Lyte may talk more about it in the future.

scazzaf

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Alright, talked to Lyte. We're currently aware of the issue, but as more of the playerbase receives ribbons, it'll be more difficult to tell. However, we're monitoring it, and will make changes to the system if necessary. Lyte may talk more about it in the future.
That's good news, thanks Nome!

gabÝrn

11-16-2012

If I already have a red ribbon and then earn another what happens? Are 2 ribbons displayed or does 1 replace the other?

Rekka777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I think a reasonable solution would be to disable enemy ribbon viewing in ranked games only till the loading screen, it doesn't seem like that would be too hard or bothersome =o

MeThod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

goggris winning games? never heard of such a thing

Morbius2271

03-08-2013

Just go commit a minor offense and lose all your honor. Then no more ribbon :P

KibaWolf04

03-11-2013

Hey guys, check out my petition regarding the ability to toggle your ribbons. I have it on the General Discussion forum:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3213379

infinite azure

04-16-2013

This thread is ironic because you friended someone on my team to help your friends target ban us, you're really cool goggris. By which I mean a raging hypocrite.

Goggris

04-16-2013

Conspiracy theory much? I friended your friend because he was kicking my ass left and right the past week and I wanted to talk with him and watch his games. Believe it or not I'm not sitting and watching/waiting for him to queue and sending out mass communications warning people to avoid your team.