Omg galio is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lexstrus

10-07-2010

another champ people are complaining is OP?
solution... go play him.

Demeater

10-07-2010

Hell yeah! FotM, here I come!

pannra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

I played him. Discovered that Galio is indeed OP.

Thunderbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Well, with Galio fotm I'll just go play Anivia... although she'll prolly be fotm as well.

Curse you bigfatjiji!

Siegfryd

10-07-2010

Most of the people saying Galio is OP are joking.

FruityFairy

10-07-2010

wow we never heard anything about him until elementz put him first in his tierlist.
all of a sudden he is OP

XGDragon

10-07-2010

He's not. Elementz put him top tier, people starting joking that he's OP and it obviously caught on. Think of it as the Milkfat forum spam of a few days ago. Meaningless, but still there.

amcii

10-07-2010

he is a strong champ..i realized that when he came out..after some games

unkillable for casters

he is a strong antipick..hes balanced..but far from OP

MightySnuffles

10-07-2010

Galio is unstoppable in good hands, and decent the first time you play him. His biggest fault is one of his strengths, imo. He can farm really well. That takes cs from your dd's though so you have to know when to farm and when not to. You also need to learn when to ult, as once you use it, they other team has 0 reason to focus you. Before you do it, you are a big threat and they need to hit/cc you so you can't position yourself to ult them. Thus allowing you to actually tank.

I'm not arguing that he's op. I'm just pointing out that he was good before elementz realized he was. The reason he dropped annie on the tier list isn't because her shield could now provide damage against ranged carries as well. It wasn't because stunning 2-4 people in a team fight with an aoe nuke/cc/dot skill wasn't still great. It was simply because he stopped playing her for a while. People need to stop using his word as law and play for themselves.

Final note: His list is balanced for high elo play. Lower elos can't tank advantage of the same strategies. A lot of champs are placed too high for average players that don't use the same strategies. He can't even compensate his list for a lower elo and thus a broader audience because he doesn't play at a lower elo to see how people play.

svartingr

10-07-2010

Galio can carry like a boss at Low Elo.