The Mastery of Doran's Blade (TMoDB) 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

01-19-2013

Hmm. I prefer to go:

Doran's Blade :P ----> Infinity Edge ----> Boots ----> Blood Thirster (or Sanguine blade in 3v3) ----> Boots of mobility ----> Youmuu's Ghostblade ----> Ionic spark.... wait... Hurricane! -----> Boots of Mobility with Alacrity ----> sell Doran's blade for Last Whisper.

You should replace Hurricane if they build Thornmail. Hurricane can be replaced with phantom Dancer, or Guardian angel. Phantom dancer to get kills, GA if you are under fed and being killed a lot. Build Last Whisper in front of Youmuu's if they build armour first.
Boots of Mobility are statistically better than Swiftness. Assuming your game drags out to 55+ min, sell it for Swiftness when you have full build.
(I choose Mana and DPS runes AP quintessence. Just don't miss your ult. And use it to Initiate, not snipe) My rune pages are always empty incase I need to make a new combo.
You need the summoner spells: Ghost and Exhaust.
Ghost is better for ADC's than flash for chasing and running away. Unless you get stuck.... Just don't get Flash.
Exhaust is more vieable than Ignite because it also reduces their dmg on you.

The problem with this is that you rarely have time to finnish your build. But your build is VERY expensive.

I think I said somewhere earlier in this post my 2 of every role except Jungle....
Anyway, to add to jungle: Shyv, and Naut. Naut is the only male.....

I feel so sad. Computer broke. Mac don't run Lol. No more LOL unless I go to my friends house. No more games for a year. I'm never gonna get to level 30 T_T

saladeo

01-20-2013

That build is just a experimental build, Very expensive, i think it is 16850 gold XD

i go 3 pots boots of speed, then rush last whisper, the phantom dancer, boots of swiftness,i f they are geting tanky last whisper, if they are focusing me warmogs, then the second infinity (criticals for ther win 600 damage XD) and the last whisper or the warmogs, this is a build if you are really fed because it is expensive as fk, and it is a joke build, but it works.

Install Windows in your mac, or the mac version of league of legends http://www.boompje.net/ it is not oficial but i heard it works, i think every patch breaks the client, but it works Good luck.

Edit: hurrican is noobtrap (tough)

Edit2: dont build tier 2 runes, because you are gona need a lot of ip for the tier 3 ones, so dont waste your ip, and you will want to get rune pages that cost 6300 ip.

Frost Archer

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
That build is just a experimental build, Very expensive, i think it is 16850 gold XD

i go 3 pots boots of speed, then rush last whisper, the phantom dancer, boots of swiftness,i f they are geting tanky last whisper, if they are focusing me warmogs, then the second infinity (criticals for ther win 600 damage XD) and the last whisper or the warmogs, this is a build if you are really fed because it is expensive as fk, and it is a joke build, but it works.

Install Windows in your mac, or the mac version of league of legends http://www.boompje.net/ it is not oficial but i heard it works, i think every patch breaks the client, but it works Good luck.

Edit: hurrican is noobtrap (tough)

Edit2: dont build tier 2 runes, because you are gona need a lot of ip for the tier 3 ones, so dont waste your ip, and you will want to get rune pages that cost 6300 ip.
I know that but hey, im still using tier 1 XD They're like 100- ip.

Recomend that you replace warmog with GA. Your adc, you are going to get focused. That's what your team's for. The point of the adc is to burst 'em down before they even reach you.

And Hurricane is a noobtrap depending on situation. If they dont build Thornmail, you're attacking 3 people at once. If they do, you're getting 90% damage back *shudders*

saladeo

01-22-2013

bump
cookie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNtTuvZJ7g

this is my fav music, but it is from cait, so i think it works for you XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZILk8...h7THt-wLHH58YA

another thing, i still go mid ad muahahaha

saladeo

01-25-2013

bump

Frost Archer

01-27-2013

Chapter 14 ~ The Bar

Keep friends close and enemies guessing - Katarina Du Couteau.

Garen could not sleep. Every night, Katarina crossed his mind. He was bloody and barely conscious when it happened, but Garen could've sworn that she - No. She couldn't have. With every following morning, he felt more drained then the day before.

Damn that woman! She's killing me without even being here to do it!

It didn't help that he had to wake up at six every morning to train the Vanguard.

After running a couple hundred laps, Garen could finally have time to himself. As his men branched off, chatting about their daily activities, Garen watched in envy. They were so much at ease. Garen did the only thing he could think of, the only thing he ever did after a long day. He visited Jenkin's grave.

Someone was already there. Jenkin's mother, standing with a wreath of white flowers.

Garen walked up behind her.

“You're son was a fine soldier ma'am. He died in war, an honourable way to go.”

Mrs. Jenkins jumped with a start. She turned and looked at Garen directly in the eye.

“No. He didn't die in some damned war! He was assassinated! Killed by your own foolishness!”

She might as well have stabbed him with a rusty dagger. It would have hurt a lot less than reminding him that Jenkin's death was his fault.

“Ma'am-”

“Don't ma'am me you clod. If it weren't for you, Leeroy would still be alive!”

With that, she threw the flowers on the grave stone and walked away.

Garen looked at the stone. Etched into it were the standard lines of a military tombstone. Never retreat. Never surrender. Those words, the semper fi of the Demacian army were chanted everyday, carved deep into their hearts like on the stone. Garen gave a hollow laugh. The words seemed so childish now.

Was I weak? Garen asked himself. Or was I just stupid?

A glimmer of steel caught his eye. Something was new. Behind the stone was a single crooked dagger. Garen didn't have to guess where it came from.

Come to Tack's Tavern. Come alone or don't come at all.

The note said at three o'clock sharp.

Garen sat on the bench fuming. He was seated in the far corner, away from anybody who may try to eavesdrop. But the person he was meeting was not here. Katarina may be a skilled assassin, but her sense of time was horrible.

Who calls a meeting and is late for it? Garen wondered.

“Looking for a date?”

Garen looked up. It was a woman with stark white hair and a green vest. Her face was perfectly smooth, with lips a rosy pink.

“No thank you, I'm waiting for-” Garen stopped. No one in Demacia would be caught dead saying something so informal. He looked back up. Above and below her left eye, the skin was a tad bit smoother. Nothing you would notice if you weren't looking for it.

“Hello Miss Du Couteau.” He said coldly.

“Oh spare me the formalities Crownguard.” She laughed. “I hope there isn't some mute girl to save you this time.”

Garen's face turned red. Bad enough that Katarina got the drop on him once. Now she had to remind him that Sona saved his life. Katarina smiled at him. She knew she was getting under his skin.

He tossed her dagger onto the table.

“You forgot this” he replied curtly.

Katarina snatched it up and started playing with it. Garen immediately wished that he didn't give her back a weapon.

“Crownguard, the last time I talked with you-”

“You mean interrogated?”

“Same thing. As I was saying, you managed to weasel your way out of answering my questions. I only want to find my father. We can get back to killing each other later.” She raised an eyebrow. “You do remember our talk right?”

Garen rubbed his arm, thinking back to the cuts on his arm. Sona had healed them, but they still left scars.

Katarina saw his gesture and smirked.

“What's the matter, did I hurt you?”

Garen scowled. Time to go on the offensive.

“We'll why don't you tell me how your eye's doing?”

That wiped the grin off her face. Her eye twitched as if remembering how she got the wound.

“Ok, you got me by surprise” she admitted. “Left a scar too. Scumbag.”

“Why are you hiding it?” Garen asked. “Leave it like a beauty mark.”

Did he really just say that?

Apparently Katarina caught his slip too. Her usual smirk was back on her face.

“No Crownguard, I'm not ashamed of it if that's what you mean. It is inconvenient though since now I have a rather noticeable feature. Why? Do you think it looks good on me?”

Was she flirting with him? Garen was at a complete loss. He couldn't form words in his mouth. He coughed.

Katarina was clearly enjoying his discomfort. Her green eyes gazed at him intently. Garen had to turn away.

As he did so, he noticed a man walk into the bar, hood over his face. He wore a heavy cloak but Garen noticed the dagger's trailing around his feet. The man walked over to them and slipped a note onto their table. He did it indiscreetly, no one looked up. It was as if he just passed their table on his way to the washroom. Garen could hear metal clinking as he walked pass.

He raised an eyebrow at Katarina.

“Bodyguard?” He asked

Katarina's mood had gone sour. She scowled at the direction the man left.

“More or less. He's like a babysitter. Assigned by my dad to 'clean up' my messes.”

Garen couldn't help but grin. “Babysitter?”

“Shut up.” She growled. “He's telling me to hurry up. Looks like there is no beating around the bush now.” Her normally stony eyes turned soft “Garen Crownguard, please tell me. Tell me, where is my father.”

Her tone was pleading. It completely threw Garen off.

He struggled to form words again.

Damn it! Why did she have this affect on him?

“I'm sorry I don't know.” He finally said.

Katarina looked disappointed.

“Really? Looks like you're coming with me.”

Hey Kitty! Get me a name of a bar that would fit in this story. I think the one you have is Hasty Hammer or something like that. Help a man out!
[edit] I don't know... Doesn't have the ring to it :/

[edit] MAX REEBO BAND I LOVE YOU. THAT NAME IS NOW PERFECT (Tack's Tavern )

Argent Heretic

01-27-2013

"The Drunken Dolphin" or " The Diplomats Inn" or "The Swift Scouts Brewery" "Warrior's Retreat" "Brolaf's Bar" .... That's all for now folks.

kittytoast

01-28-2013

^^ I vote for Brolaf's Brewhouse! lol ooooor the Measured Tread Cantina XD

Hasty Hammer is specifically mentioned in the JoJ as a bar in Kalamanda, so they wouldn't exactly fly. What about an IRL bar name, like Shenanigans, or The Pour House, or... The Office XD lol

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoast View Post
^^ I vote for Brolaf's Brewhouse! lol ooooor the Measured Tread Cantina XD

Hasty Hammer is specifically mentioned in the JoJ as a bar in Kalamanda, so they wouldn't exactly fly. What about an IRL bar name, like Shenanigans, or The Pour House, or... The Office XD lol
One of my favourite words in the English language. But I can NEVER find a place to put it in my writing I like the idea of Brolaf's Brewhouse, but it starts sliding towards common LoL stories.

Moss Eye Cantina, if you catch my drift

I'm thinking Rusty Nail, or Crooked Nail. you know, since here is a Nail to go with the Hasty Hammer? Just a thought...
Hmmm I need double "N"s
Naughty Nail
Nameless Nail
Needless Nail
Neon Nail

Any takers?

[edit] MaxReeboBand, I'll put Drunken Dolphins Inn some other time

Frost Archer

01-28-2013

Doh! I just realized that I used Katarina's quote twice >.< (chap ten) I'll think of something for chap 10 since this one fits this chapter rather well.

Also, I can't believe I forgot this:
NIFTY Nail
Northern Nail
Nordic Nail <- Not sure what that means but it sounds good XD