Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Mastery of Doran's Blade (TMoDB) 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittytoast

01-14-2013

I messaged you on DA if you wanna talk!

AlphaOmegaMan

01-15-2013

please don't commit suicide man, trust me when i say i get the feeling (i'd say what put me there but i'm not the issue here plus that's just a dick move to put yourself in center stage of someone else's problem) ANYWAY, i have a staggering amount of depression and lack of my drive to actually try to do anything, but the thing is you have to keep moving. Just gotta take it one step at a time and take things in at your own pace. i hope you feel better, and i hope you can move past whatever has you in a slump.

Frost Archer

01-17-2013

Hi guys. I was feeling really depressed over some family issues. Anyway, I've managed to pull myself together but I still feel down a lot. Even so, I feel a bit, well, guilty. I've neglected many things, including this. I hope to continue writing but I won't be able to go 100% until after exams (neglected my studying too). Thank all of you who have given me support here. I feel selfish and ashamed but I hope to put that all in the past.

On a brighter side, I have revised TMoDB. Again. I think I'll revise it once more after I'm done. Again. But this is only half done. I'm thinking if I should fuse some of the chapters together.

saladeo

01-18-2013

i am glad to know that, take your time in exams, good luck.

Frost Archer

01-18-2013

[Before Hand] Sorry. This chapter was kinda half-assed. And short. And boring. But it is key to TQfDR. Kinda suffering from writer's block too.

Chapter 13 ~ The Legend of Doran's Blade

They say Effrem E. Doran was born with a hammer in his hands and a forge in his heart. Every object he touched, he found ways to improve, and he knew that he was destined to be a brilliant artificer. At the age of 15, he was dubbed the role of Master Artificer. However, fate had other plans. - From The Ancient Manuscripts of Runeterra

“What the hell happened to you?” Fiora cried. She started fussing over his arm, which was in a sling. His shoulder still ached. Blood still occasionally seeped into the bandages, but healers managed to keep the wound from haemorrhaging.

Fiora was still fussing over his arm when she glanced down and saw his blade. It was bent and splintered where Darius had split it. Fiora completely forgot about Garen's arm and squealed in distress.

“What happened to Justice?” she screeched. She swung around quickly, caressing the blade as if it were a new born babe. She also knocked Garen into a shelf, causing him to nearly impale himself on another one of her numerous swords.

It was all Garen could do to not cry out. When he spoke, his voice came out an octave higher. “It's ok” he squeaked “My sister gave back my old one.”

Fiora's mood darkened. “That is not the point.” she said.

Garen noticed that her voice no longer sounded upset. Rather, she was sounding really scary right now.

“Even now, after that month of training you had with me, you still don't understand the core meaning of what I have been teaching you. You still don't know how to truly use the blade. It's no wonder you were beaten.”

“B-but you only taught me-”

“You are still weak!”

Garen mumbled something inaudible, but Fiora was on a roll now.

“An entire month of training! I learnt the basics in under a week! What's wrong with you? Were you dropped on you head as a child? All you know is brute force.” she groused.

“I'm sorry.” he mumbled “Will you still teach me?”

“Oh? You and what blade?” she quipped.

Garen took Doran's blade from its plain leather sheath.

Fiora immediately snatched it up and started examining it.

“Ho ho! Garen Crownguard, you are not a poor man I'll give you that.”

She gazed longingly at the blade.

“Doran's Blade” she whispered “Believed to be perfectly balanced in the hands of a true warrior. Expertly crafted by Doran himself.” Fiora looked up. “I thought all of the blades were destroyed shortly after the fall of the Kinkou. They were deemed too dangerous. How did you get your hands on this one?”

“It was passed on to me.” Garen said simply. He didn't want to get into the details. He sat down with his arms crossed and bowed his head.

“Garen. Doran's blades are considered perfect blades. They can not be broken in combat. They were so powerful that the Order of the Shadow used it to destroy the Kinkou, something that was believed to be impossible.” Fiora walked over to her sword rack. She compared weights with one of her rapiers and made a few quick strokes. Satisfied, she walked back to Garen.

“This blade was not made for me. Here.” She thrust the sword towards him.

Garen didn't even flinch. He stirred a little and let his head droop lower.

Fiora leaned in.

He was asleep.

WILL BE CONTINUED!

OMG I HATE making Garen talk with Fiora. She is like one of those otaku people. Like Winry from FMA. Obsessed. But I could totally imagine Garen and Kayle hitting off, blathering about justice and whatnot.

Le possible love groupings for Garen

Garen and:
Kat – Duh
Kayle – as stated above
Sona – would be adorable
and maybe:
Riven
Irelia
Janna
Leona

Ones I would like, but not very realistic:
Ashe
Fiora
Caitlyn
and, uh, maybe Ahri

... Huh... That's a lot of stories.

saladeo

01-18-2013

i would like ashe (just because i main with her XD), i like riven, kata, sona and leona (main tank but id rather put her with pantheon) there is too much ahri content (Lemons).

Anyways, just follow your heart XD.

kittytoast

01-18-2013

My money is on Sona or Riven. Cait's totally in lesbians with Vi. Fiora is annoying. Please don't do Ahri. The number of Ahri posts are too damn high! *raises fist* The rest would be acceptable XD.

Frost Archer

01-19-2013

Quote:
kittytoast:
My money is on Sona or Riven. Cait's totally in lesbians with Vi. Fiora is annoying. Please don't do Ahri. The number of Ahri posts are too damn high! *raises fist* The rest would be acceptable XD.

That's because everyone assumes that Ahri is lustful (which she may be). They like that she says sensual stuff (don't lie to me, you guys love smut). However, no one has EVER written a love story about her. Sure, she is suggestive, but that doesn't mean that she has that with her victims. For example, she may lead them out of sight, and consume them without the lap dance. It's all speculation. I personally like her because:
a) she is a strong champ
b) has a lot of potential storywise
c) the fact that she is part fox can have some deep philosophical stuff.

Tbh, there are actually a lot of Riven stories. And I want a cait, vi, jay, love triangle (despite hating love triangles. The way I want it is not like twilight.)

I don't see many Kayle centric stories. She usually just turns up as a minor supporting character.

A question to ALL of you: What are your favourite Male and Female champions?
Male: Garen. No doubt. Ever.
Female: uh.... um....

Frost Archer

01-19-2013

Quote:
saladeo:
i would like ashe (just because i main with her XD), i like riven, kata, sona and leona (main tank but id rather put her with pantheon) there is too much ahri content (Lemons).

Anyways, just follow your heart XD.

Ashe is your main D:

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL! despite it being illegal in my country *gets dragged away by cops*

Naw, Ashe is only my semimain but afterwards, I made my acc to fit her. It's funny since I was going to go with Ice Archer, but then decided not to. XD

But Ashe is HARD D: I prefer Cait over Ashe though. She is stronger in my hands. (if you do the math, Ashe is the weakest Adc, Graves being the strongest followed up by Cait)

Do you play ADC a lot?

saladeo

01-19-2013

Yes, she is hard, just to learn, not wasting mana and those things, like i have my ulti but no mana XD, too many times.

Try my personal build with swiftness boots with alacrity, warmogs, phamtom dancer, 2 infinity edges, and a last whiper. Bloodthirster is baned. you can also put spirit visage against good AP players (instead of warmogs), i am not expecting you to try it. You are going to get 600 damage.

dont call me noob (i deserve it) but with whis build... your lategame is gona pwn.

Just ashe as adc, i play tank with leona, and ap with akali