The Mastery of Doran's Blade (TMoDB) 2.0

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittytoast

12-18-2012

TIL= Today I learned :P

Challenges are good but don't kill yourself!

Hooray for unmasked Kayle?!

saladeo

12-19-2012

your works are great, keep it up. because if you dont...

you need to get another name for your fanfic, it is hard to find

Frost Archer

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoast View Post
TIL= Today I learned :P

Challenges are good but don't kill yourself!

Hooray for unmasked Kayle?!
Oh.....
Anyway, my bud just sent me her I woulda sent you teh Teemo skin but I'm not level 20 T_T

Now, my new problem is: how am I gonna get $200 before boxing day sales? ('.' )

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
your works are great, keep it up. because if you dont...

you need to get another name for your fanfic, it is hard to find
Thanks! or is that a threat?
Though, I don't understand the bottom quote. XP What's bad about this one?
It's supposed to go with my other stories in the Doran chronicles <-- (le name de series)
The others include: Quest for Doran's Ring, and Strength of Doran's Shield.

Frost Archer

12-19-2012

What is the most awkward thing that you think can happen to Garen? Or have I already done it? XP I'mma make Garen go with Kat since it fits, but there will be longing love. After all, most "love" is really lust/infatuation. (I'm sorry but I don't believe in "Love at first sight." If you look closely to the words Romeo and Juliet describe each other with, it is more sexual than romantic) Garen and Kat's first meeting indeed does not invoke feelings of love between the two.

God, I feel like a male Aphrodite. I'm toying around with "love" too much XP

IliyaMoroumetz

12-20-2012

It's wrong, however, I read the title wrong and thought it was a LoL version of 'Picture of Dorian Gray', for some bizzare reason :P

saladeo

12-21-2012

Ok, but dont worry about mebecause i will be trying to spread this fanfic.

You are doing great as i said before hpe you finish this fanfic (all of them), that was a threat

because if you dont... i will be so sad

Frost Archer

12-21-2012

Chapter 10 ~ Morning run

Keep friends close and enemies guessing - Katarina Du Couteau.

Garen crouched, silently waving his hands to his troops. The Noxian patrol were still milling around, slacking off from work. A flare lit up the sky. The demacian strike force quickly felled the Noxians, charging as a wall of flesh clad in blue. As the other men lowered their weapons, Garen tensed.

Someone's coming

The soldier next to Garen let out a strangled cry and fell, drowning in his own pool of blood.

The other soldiers started to panic. They pushed at one another, trying to escape the daggers that seemed to be thrown from all around them. A blink of red, and red mist spurted from a man's neck.

One man was shouting something barely audible. He was seated on a horse, but it was wild with fear. It bucked and shook, nearly tossing the officer. Garen could see the flurry of red hair and blades moving towards the man. He quickly ran across the battlefield, dodging blades as he ran.

He could see the mans eyes, fear clearly etched in. He could see the glint in the assassin's eyes, the gleam of her white teeth as her mouth formed a smile. And he could perceive that he would not be there in time to save the man.

The mist of blood was brought out quickly. Garen ran to the fallen officer, propping his head up. Garen looked in to the eyes, fear now replaced by a different look.
Lust.

Garen shook his head in confusion.

He could not feel the blade, as it slowly passed through his heart.

He could not process the words the assassin whispered into his ear.

For he was looking at the face of Lieutenant Jenkins.

Garen lurched awake. His forehead was matted with sweat. He wiped his brow and put on his gear. For some reason, he had the same dream every night. So he did what he did every night.

As he walked out the door, he thought of Katarina's words. The ones she whispered in their little "interrogation". "Looks like even the mighty Garen Crownguard is not immune to a little Noxian charm."

Garen started running laps. He ran until the sun rose. With a sudden urge to throw up, he ran to the nearest washroom. He felt revitalized as he coughed up his dinner. "Noxian Charm".

"Look Garen. I don't care how many times I have to say it. GIVE ME THE DAMN BLADE!"

"Luxanna, I'm telling you, I NEED IT!"

This morning was not off to a good start. Their mother had left for work early, so Lux started pressuring Garen about as soon as he walked in the door.

"Garen. That sword is an artifact. Let me at least study it! You can use one of that Laurent woman's swords"

"Fiora? Fiora? Luxanna, that woman values her swords more than my life."

"Oh?" Lux asked with a smile "Why don't you impress her with one of your masculine willies?"

Garen rolled his eyes.

"Look, one night at Sona's house does not make me a player." He grumbled "And we didn't do anything!" he added to Lux's raised eyebrow.

Lux sighed, as if defeated.

"I didn't want to resort to this" she said. She went upstairs to her room.

Garen curiously followed. "Luxanna? What do you mean? Luxanna!"

He poked his head into her room. A blast of light energy seared the doorframe. Garen decided to duck out.

"Luxanna? Calm down please." he pleaded.

Lux walked out and blasted him across the room. Garen groaned in protest.

With a wave of her staff, Garen was yanked off the floor, suspended a few feet from the ceiling.

"Whoa, whoa! This is getting WAY out of hand" he yelped.

"Give. Me. The. Sword." Lux said, stressing each word.

"What that old sword? Sure, yea, you can have it." Garen said quickly.

Lux dropped him unceremoniously onto the floor.

"Thanks for sharing" Lux said with a warm smile.

I am never crossing that woman again Garen thought in his head.

[Note]
Hey yall! Been playing bit o' Halo 4 recently. And doing school work..... Mostly the latter.... Ok fine, the first one T_T
But hey! New chapter right? Had to get this one out before the end of the world
(you wanna know what sounds good right now? A nice, large glass of chilled, sweetened soymilk. Or hot chocolate. Either one's good XD)

ANY WAY. This story was mostly supposed to demonstrate Lux's dominance of over her brother. Cuz I think it's cute. So deal with it.

Frost Archer

12-21-2012

Yea. I think my chapters are all really short now because they change subjects too much. Cuz I'm ADHD. So deal with it.

saladeo

12-22-2012

very good chapter, Lux so OP, i wonder what did garens mother say to him
XD, keep it up, always waiting for new chapters, II'm not racing you, keep your pace, great work

saladeo

12-22-2012

Your chapters arent that short, what does ADHD means?

12345678 ... 10