Tribual....are you serious right now riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

walrus spanker

11-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930112/#nogo

k well there's the link to the 3 games i got banned for...i get un-banned november 20th and if i ever get banned for such stupid reasons again, im quitting this game for good...

game 1:
all i said was our bot lane sucks...doesn't seem like that's a reason to get banned for a week considering on every other game i played, u have a real freedom of speech and no one really cares but i probably shouldnt of said that.

game 2:
the first 4 lines i type was because we were both playing jayce and we had the name "walrus" in our name (if u were in the game you'd understand). other then that, all i said was "noobs". is that seriously worth getting banned for a whole week? i mean cmon...

game 3:
i have no god damn idea...i even said "gg" at the end of the game but i got punished for something?

overall this is really retarded reason to be banned for a whole week i think...why can't riot deal with reports themselves? and why are the chat rules so ridiculous? people can just mute eachother, turn off "all" chat, and turn on a language filter...if people could respond with comments about my case, that would be great thank you.

ohhh and in the first tribunal case, the reporter said i was saynig bad stuff about blacks and nazi? wtf? if u read chat, i never said anything racist...

ok i just relooked at case 1 aaaand it looks like i afk'd...i actually remember that game, we were having some city troubles with large amounts of hail, causing me to have a crappy connection and lagged me out.

Calys Teneb

11-16-2012

For your question on why is chat reportable

Quote:
Q: Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?

A: Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...2-tribunal-faq

For your case, Game 1 you were sort of obnoxious but it seemed less rage and more silly, so I would have probably passed on it.

Game 2 was probably a punish just because it was obvious the rest of your team was good sports and you weren't.

Game 3 is random...probably would have passed on that one too.

Yeah, you got a week ban for "noob" apparently, but that's less to do with the offense and more to do with you've already had your warning and your three day. It escalates.

VroomVrooms

11-16-2012

You're incredibly obnoxious, but that doesn't warrant a time ban in my opinion. I don't really see anything that warrants a time ban in these three cases, I might be missing something but I don't see anything. Might be because you've already been in the Tribunal or so, not sure like I said.

walrus spanker

11-16-2012

thanks for responding and commenting. and yea im very obnoxious lol, i find it more fun when people have fun typing too instead of just playing. and i feel like the ban was mostly for that game 1 afk even though it wasn't my fault...oh well, what are ya gunna do =/

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus spanker View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930112/#nogo

k well there's the link to the 3 games i got banned for...i get un-banned november 20th and if i ever get banned for such stupid reasons again, im quitting this game for good...

game 1:
all i said was our bot lane sucks...doesn't seem like that's a reason to get banned for a week considering on every other game i played, u have a real freedom of speech and no one really cares but i probably shouldnt of said that.

game 2:
the first 4 lines i type was because we were both playing jayce and we had the name "walrus" in our name (if u were in the game you'd understand). other then that, all i said was "noobs". is that seriously worth getting banned for a whole week? i mean cmon...

game 3:
i have no god damn idea...i even said "gg" at the end of the game but i got punished for something?

overall this is really retarded reason to be banned for a whole week i think...why can't riot deal with reports themselves? and why are the chat rules so ridiculous? people can just mute eachother, turn off "all" chat, and turn on a language filter...if people could respond with comments about my case, that would be great thank you.

ohhh and in the first tribunal case, the reporter said i was saynig bad stuff about blacks and nazi? wtf? if u read chat, i never said anything racist...

ok i just relooked at case 1 aaaand it looks like i afk'd...i actually remember that game, we were having some city troubles with large amounts of hail, causing me to have a crappy connection and lagged me out.
Yah sorry to hear about your ban ive seen cases where people were banned for longer or perma banned for less the tribunal needs to be gone or less strict getting very sick of the tribunal myself actually.

Elanorien

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Asphyxia6 View Post
Yah sorry to hear about your ban ive seen cases where people were banned for longer or perma banned for less
That's not how punishments work. Unless the Tribunal is bypassed and you're receiving a direct audit/punishment from Riot, the time ban/perma is not based on how bad the offense was, so to say you've seen ppl punished more than that for less indicates you don't really even understand how the Tribunal works. I recommend reading up on that before calling for an end to it.

As someone else in this thread already said, that you apparently didn't read, the severity of the punishment escalates every time you're punished. So he wasn't banned 7 days for this particular offense, he was banned for 7 days because this is third time he's been punished.

nothingxs

11-16-2012

Game Type / Classic
Game Length / 35:54
Outcome / Leave

Jayce [00:00:16] and i thoguht our team was bad
Jayce [All] [00:13:53] OH NO TOO BAD I CANT GET BANNED =( DAMN IM PISSSZ
Jayce [All] [00:14:37] good thing our bot lane SUCKZZZZZZ
Jayce [All] [00:15:20] PWND
Jayce [All] [00:15:23] GET BAD MONKEY MAN

Jayce [All] [00:29:31] noobs

Just the leave alone was worthy of a punish, you know.

Hand BananĂ¡

11-16-2012

^^ What this guy said.

As for the noobs thing. It has been well known for over a year calling ppl noobs at the end of the game is an acceptable report. It's unsportsmanlike like.