This is why the tribunal dosent work <<<<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sharajat

11-16-2012

*checks link*

Nope, still on na.leagueoflegends.com.

Maybe the na stands for... North America. Canada, the US, and Mexico.

I suppose you could argue that homophobia is still generally accepted in Mexico, and parts of the South, but these tend to be the parts that don't have computers anyway. Rest of NA is rejecting your bigotry.

Calys Teneb

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharajat View Post
*checks link*

I suppose you could argue that homophobia is still generally accepted in Mexico, and parts of the South, but these tend to be the parts that don't have computers anyway. Rest of NA is rejecting your bigotry.
Stop. If you haven't noticed, he ego depends on him having the last word. Which is a lot of his problem in his cases as well. He has apparently decided that if he doesn't have the last word, we won't think of him as cool.

Furthermore, by him insisting on having the last word, his ego feels like he "won" the debate. He needs it, otherwise he's got nothing going for him and he know sit.

Just let him have it. It's the reasoning of a child. Adults recognize a pointless debate and withdraw.

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Stop. If you haven't noticed, he ego depends on him having the last word. Which is a lot of his problem in his cases as well. He has apparently decided that if he doesn't have the last word, we won't think of him as cool.

Furthermore, by him insisting on having the last word, his ego feels like he "won" the debate. He needs it, otherwise he's got nothing going for him and he know sit.

Just let him have it. It's the reasoning of a child. Adults recognize a pointless debate and withdraw.
you gravely underestimate the size of my ego good sir

Vorthox

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Asphyxia6 View Post
says the toxic tribunal user

Yeah, me voting to punish people with toxic behavior makes me toxic... Flawless logic.
I follow the ToS, you don't.

Take your warning/ban like an adult, man up, and start being a positive player.

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorthox View Post
Yeah, me voting to punish people with toxic behavior makes me toxic... Flawless logic.
I follow the ToS, you don't.

Take your warning/ban like an adult, man up, and start being a positive player.
video games aren't about being serious or acting like an adult they are about having fun in fact i cant think of a single game that holds those things above their game play and now that i think of it league is the only game i know of that trys to force positive attitude onto its players and have it as an actual requirement to be ban free

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharajat View Post
*checks link*

I was expecting you to refer to me as "smooth skin" at some point in there

Vorthox

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Asphyxia6 View Post
video games aren't about being serious or acting like an adult they are about having fun in fact i cant think of a single game that holds those things above their game play and now that i think of it league is the only game i know of that trys to force positive attitude onto its players and have it as an actual requirement to be ban free

When players like yourself make it not fun for up to 9 members of the game you're in, then in the interests of keeping it fun you still deserve a ban. There are plenty of people (the vast majority, so say the Rioters) who have not, and probably will not be banned, or get a warning. These people have fun, support a positive community, and will continue to do so. You can be like that, and still have fun. You choose not to be like that, and point the blame, not to yourself (the minority, those who are punished by the Tribunal) but to the majority of good players out there, and a service which is intended to keep the game fun by filtering out those who make it not fun for the majority of other players out there.

You can keep complaining, not change, and probably get a perma ban like your friend, or you can accept that you got punished, and make an effort to have fun with others... Not at their expense.

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorthox View Post
When players like yourself make it not fun for up to 9 members of the game you're in, then in the interests of keeping it fun you still deserve a ban. There are plenty of people (the vast majority, so say the Rioters) who have not, and probably will not be banned, or get a warning. These people have fun, support a positive community, and will continue to do so. You can be like that, and still have fun. You choose not to be like that, and point the blame, not to yourself (the minority, those who are punished by the Tribunal) but to the majority of good players out there, and a service which is intended to keep the game fun by filtering out those who make it not fun for the majority of other players out there.

You can keep complaining, not change, and probably get a perma ban like your friend, or you can accept that you got punished, and make an effort to have fun with others... Not at their expense.
actually all i got was a warning and lost all my honor (no biggy will get it back within a month) the entire point of this thread is to point out that the tribunal is corrupt with toxic users and makes the game less fun for many users all it promotes is fear of bans not good behavior the tribunal should promote players leading by example not just banning players for expressing themselves on an in game issue we all rage and talk sh*it now and again what makes any of the tribunal users less guilty than the players they are banning i think the tribunal should only let users that have never had a ban or report lvl 30 400+ wins judge players for miss conduct.