This is why the tribunal dosent work <<<<

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

think ill bring this issue to everyone's attention i want everyone to read my reason for getting a warning and possible ban tribunal dosent work i read nothing in any of the cases i was reported in that should have resulted in even a warning i even got reported for refuseing to report a soraka i mean this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard i wasn't being any more rude than anyone else in any of those matches this is why the tribunal dosent work people tribunal trolls will screw you every time its like they only read what you were typeing (or just dont care and vote to quickly get through the cases) not what anyone else was typing at all in fact i think you should have to watch the entire recorded match before you get the chance to vote to ban or not it doesn't seem fair that trolls get to just vote and decide your accounts fate maybe then people who actually want to do the tribunal thing will see reasons for all the negative things people type in game once all the evidence is out on the table and i have said this before and ill say it again if people cant handle trash talking then they should uninstall league and go watch my little pony just sayn tribunal is complete and utter bs when it comes to reports and report reasons i mean they still have a lack of skill option and they talk about justice its disgusting http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5937695/#nogo

Calys Teneb

11-16-2012

Periods are your friend.

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Periods are your friend.
never!

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

not very concerned with punctuation at the moment sorry just bear with the lack of periods trying to make a serious point

Alanja

11-16-2012

Wow first of all, please use capital letters, dots and comma.
It makes your sentences a lot easier to read.

To matters at hand:
Before I even read your case: Please take into consideration that we can only judge on the base of what is presented.
If Riot does not provide us with more information, we have to use was is handed to us. If Riot decides it is enough for us to show them what we want and act accordingly, then it is "just" in their view, as it is in ours.

Now to your case :
The link does not work ^^

Cryswar

11-16-2012

"The requested page could not be found."

Might wanna doublecheck that URL broskies.

That said, I don't even need to read your reform card to say, with absolute factual certainty, that you deserved your warning - and an upcoming ban if you do not change your ways. The attitude in your (incoherent, poorly written, poorly spaced, rambling) post is absolutely atrocious; you attempt to externalize blame while accepting none for your own misdoings, all while assuming ridiculous malarkey about the Tribunal that is simply entirely unsupported by facts.

Could Tribunal be improved? Yes, unquestionably so. Is it "broken" or run entirely by trolls? No.

It may be worth considering that Tribunal is, on average, significantly more lenient than actual Rioter reviews.

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

oh really ill repost http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5937695/#nogo

Calys Teneb

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Asphyxia6 View Post
not very concerned with punctuation at the moment sorry just bear with the lack of periods trying to make a serious point
You're trying to make a serious point and not bothering to take the time needed to make it legible.

What makes you think I'll consider your point seriously at all if you can't be bothered to communicate in a legible manner?

deegee01

11-16-2012

Are you James Joyce?

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryswar View Post
"The requested page could not be found."

Might wanna doublecheck that URL broskies.

That said, I don't even need to read your reform card to say, with absolute factual certainty, that you deserved your warning - and an upcoming ban if you do not change your ways. The attitude in your (incoherent, poorly written, poorly spaced, rambling) post is absolutely atrocious; you attempt to externalize blame while accepting none for your own misdoings, all while assuming ridiculous malarkey about the Tribunal that is simply entirely unsupported by facts.

Could Tribunal be improved? Yes, unquestionably so. Is it "broken" or run entirely by trolls? No.

It may be worth considering that Tribunal is, on average, significantly more lenient than actual Rioter reviews.
Sincerely doubtful actually, and due to the amount of negative responses i always seem to get it is clear to me that perhaps the real toxic players are the ones of the community who use the tribunal to cast votes.

12345 ... 6