Poppy is so....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninemile

11-16-2012

She has almost no ability to farm. No range, very difficult to last hit. That's the way you win. By sucking all of her money away.

Tsabo

11-16-2012

If she gets to Late Game, well... you lost.

Epictues

11-16-2012

ok so if you were obliterating her team, how did u let her farm up 14k gold?

poppy dies easily. if you let her farm up enough to build the best attack items and the best defense items, then you need someone who has good attack speed or does true damage(aka 90% of the most popular top picks)

SleepyDeath

11-16-2012

fact is that poppy is easy to beat early game, really easy. you can push her out of lane and prevent her from getting cs. honestly, she is one of the easiest top laners to go against. after saying this, i must admit that i love to play poppy, her playstyle is super fun, smashing ppl into walls then smashing them with your hammer. she is just a pain in the ass when she ults. in that case, if she ults your support, as she should, then you need to have your support run straight at her and get her focus. yes the suport will die but the rest of your team can easily take her out after that

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

honestly i just combat her if she ults me i juse dive in team hope that their team is stupid enough to kill me there by getting rid of her ult and allowing my team to slughter her and her team

Spawnblade

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
In all honesty if someone finds out how to wreck with her they (riot) will destroy her.

She's op in every way to sunday and the only reason we're not all whinning is either someone hasn't found the way, or that they have but aren't popular enough.

She's got a ton of broken mechanics her passive, and her R are OMAZING and her mobility is nothing to shake a stick at.

Once they find the magic bullet for her early game...you know it.
The magic bullet is simply having last pick and knowing which matchups you can do. Poppy shuts down any melee ADs up top, unless they have -serious- ranged harass (like Pantheon.) Poppy gets too large an armor/ad boost and she does massive amounts of damage in brief trades. Ranged will, however, make her life absolutely miserable.

Poppy support is surprisingly effective.

Torphant

11-29-2012

poppy is not op and u ppl are talking as if she hard to stop she not hard to stop at all i love poppy she mana hungry as hell at start and adc can range her to death, riven dariues olaf do so much dmg they put a stop to her real quick poppy need a reworks she is to easy to shut down unless ur a noob and feed her then just run for ur life

Jaxller

11-29-2012

poppy is by all means a worse laner than nasus.

nasus is about as bad as you get. she does OP damage late game if she doesn't feed in lane and gets farm. (both of which never happen.)

either u let her farm, or fed her in which case you deserve to loose to poppy

Myrmidont

11-29-2012

technically ya totally broken

in practice no