Pardon? Really??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KinSaniTrix

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt Leingód View Post
And you want to punish him for cursing, you do it and i know you do it since you will probably lie about it. There is no need for punish on profanity there is a mute button, profanity hider, what else do you need.? There is a reason for cursing not just cause he wants to curse you don't just let someone beat you up then go home and say it was the best feeling in your life.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/faq/
Read Rule #16 in the FAQ
Also, the profanity filter only filters the correctly spelled profanity. Players can get away by saying fvck and bypass the lang filter.

Also, don't assume that you know me over the internet...

davewood

11-16-2012

hes pretty good player id love him on my team dude did very well in every game he played. so he gets a little mad cuase someoin else ****ed up. i wouldnt care as long as we won. good guy in my book.

Devastator Jones

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt Leingód View Post
Really you dont get it do you everyone curses just cause you are mad you dont get points for this eh.
This is an example of why there should be strict standards in tribunal cases and only certain people should be qualified to judge cases based on "objective" criteria.

Any troll like the above post I quoted can go on tribunal and pardon a bunch of people because any Joe Schmoe can go on tribunal. I believe there should be a certain set of standards met before someone is qualified to judge on tribunal.

I'm a behavioral expert. I know exactly what "negative attitude" is, and what "harrassment" is, and I would insta punish everytime I see examples of it.