Pardon? Really??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acolyte Lee Sin

11-16-2012

OMG. the tribunal was disappointed in this case

just look.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5942042/#nogo

GAME 1:

Rengar [00:43:39] khazix
Rengar [00:43:40] you are so bad
Rengar [00:43:41] ****
Rengar [00:44:05] everyone
Rengar [00:44:06] to baron
Rengar [00:45:05] you guys
Rengar [00:45:06] are all bad

Rengar [All] [00:49:16] **** you ******s

insult the whole team and enemy

GAME 4:

Teemo [00:07:46] you ****
Teemo [00:13:21] **** you
Teemo [00:13:21] **** you
Teemo [00:18:38] noob

harass xin zhao

GAME 5::

in spanish doodles

Soraka [00:31:06] morgana eres noob
Soraka [00:31:09] eres joto

toxic player , why no punish?

Fayt Leing贸d

11-16-2012

Why No punish is cause he is tyring to win in every situation teaching players in game was enought to see how he was i dont need further more of this from you who wants to ban a player like him who gets mad when they should win and do what the better player says to do to win the game.

Acolyte Lee Sin

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt Leing骴 View Post
Why No punish is cause he is tyring to win in every situation teaching players in game was enought to see how he was i dont need further more of this from you who wants to ban a player like him who gets mad when they should win and do what the better player says to do to win the game.
teaching players with insults? and final comment: Rengar [All] [00:49:16] fu..ck you Fa.ggots
insults and harass are not allowed in this game

AwkwardCrying

11-16-2012

Yeah this is an obvious punish to me.

VroomVrooms

11-16-2012

Not sure why this player was given a pardon, I would've voted to punish this player.

Fayt Leing贸d

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentt View Post
teaching players with insults? and final comment: Rengar [All] [00:49:16] fu..ck you Fa.ggots
insults and harass are not allowed in this game
Really you dont get it do you everyone curses just cause you are mad you dont get points for this eh.

KinSaniTrix

11-16-2012

Quote:
Really you dont get it do you everyone curses just cause you are mad you dont get points for this eh.
That does not give you an excuse to input profanity. That anger must be controlled, and disciplined. It's not something you simply let slide, because honestly, if it was me, I'd hate to get cursed at, especially by someone who doesn't even know you. I'd say that I can speak for the community when I say that we don't like negative attitude at all.

Cryswar

11-16-2012

Quote:
Just because you find it difficult to believe that there are people capable of communicating without insults ingame does not mean that they do not exist.

In fact, raging toxic folks like you are in the minority.

Something to consider.

Fayt Leing贸d

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinSaniTrix View Post
That does not give you an excuse to input profanity. That anger must be controlled, and disciplined. It's not something you simply let slide, because honestly, if it was me, I'd hate to get cursed at, especially by someone who doesn't even know you. I'd say that I can speak for the community when I say that we don't like negative attitude at all.
And you want to punish him for cursing, you do it and i know you do it since you will probably lie about it. There is no need for punish on profanity there is a mute button, profanity hider, what else do you need.? There is a reason for cursing not just cause he wants to curse you don't just let someone beat you up then go home and say it was the best feeling in your life.

Fayt Leing贸d

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryswar View Post
Just because you find it difficult to believe that there are people capable of communicating without insults ingame does not mean that they do not exist.

In fact, raging toxic folks like you are in the minority.

Something to consider.
Minority most of league players curse, and what about it if you cant handle it block and mute what else you want to ban him from playing his hardest cause he curse at you for feeding.