Zilean Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genrazn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I been playing zilean as of late. I was wondering why that his slow/speedup doesnt increase AS or decrease it. Adding it would see him much more viable as a support and a better pick overall and potentially even see him as a ADC more.

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

just no if it did affect attack speed it would be the end of nunu. on the top side it would let nunu and zil super buff Yi ti god mode

Genrazn

11-16-2012

doesnt stop nunu ap ratios from being god like. But Nunu bite needs to affect champions as well. But that issue is for another matter.

Yi is rarely picked and Nunu support wont stop him from being picked. His slow is longer his buff lasts a long time.

But right now I think that zilean slow should indeed affect AS as well. It would give him the umph his kit needs

Genrazn

11-16-2012

bump it

Vuther

11-16-2012

If Zilean's slow reduced attack speed, pretty much any enemy hit by it just needs to now be silenced to be completely helpless for its decent duration.

Brumak4eva

11-16-2012

Well, it certainly shouldn't decrease attack speed by the same 55%. That would just be ridiculous. Maybe a very slight AS slow would allow him to be a more viable support in bottom lane but I think he's fine where he's at. A max CDR Zilean can mess stuff up, and that's the best way to play him in my opinion. He can mid, too, but people are quick to throw the trolling stick at you if you try anything the least bit unconventional.

Vuther

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumak4eva View Post
Well, it certainly shouldn't decrease attack speed by the same 55%. That would just be ridiculous. Maybe a very slight AS slow would allow him to be a more viable support in bottom lane but I think he's fine where he's at. A max CDR Zilean can mess stuff up, and that's the best way to play him in my opinion. He can mid, too, but people are quick to throw the trolling stick at you if you try anything the least bit unconventional.
Pretty sure mid Zilean is far more conventional than 0CS support Zilean since that's the one which has actually seen tournament play.

zingaz

11-22-2012

making his E decrease AS would help zilean become more of a support than he is now wich honestly is what he needs