The new Executioners Calling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreekAsTheGods

12-13-2012

I like that Exe Calling now has on on hit Grievous Wound but I do miss the old build path and the on-hit DoT.... =/ ... new build path is lame.

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

The problem is the new grievous wound only applies for 1.5 secs, so you have to be going all in to see the full effect of the healing reduction. Isn't this when you would normally cast Ignite anyway?

TechPrince

12-13-2012

Bump

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPrince View Post
Bump
Thanks guy pal.

djump

Senior Recruiter

12-13-2012

+1 and bump. I used to love old EC for it's massive lifesteal and good crit for cheap. It was a great choice if i needed lifesteal but was behind. Unfortunate that there is no item filling this role anymore

WhackedRak

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by djump View Post
+1 and bump. I used to love old EC for it's massive lifesteal and good crit for cheap. It was a great choice if i needed lifesteal but was behind. Unfortunate that there is no item filling this role anymore
Hey! Somebody who gets it. Thx man

WhackedRak

12-13-2012

Update: Made a bullet summary at the end of OP.

WhackedRak

12-13-2012

Formatted better

TheLastBaron88

12-13-2012

They can't revert it with the way lifesteal has been hit on every item except BT. It would have to be a much lower value, like 12-15% or less. The crit chance should absolutely be back on it, for my fiora build if nothing else. Keeping the passive gold on kill from Avarice Blade makes perfect sense to me, I honestly don't know why it isn't that way already. Losing the Gp10 is fair.

I do like the healing reduction being passive instead of active though. What if they made it like the new Morellonomicon, where the healing reduction only kicks in while they are at low health? For balance purposes, that is. I don't really know that it would be a problem for it to apply all the time.

Why did they remove the on-hit DoT?

WhackedRak

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
They can't revert it with the way lifesteal has been hit on every item except BT. It would have to be a much lower value, like 12-15% or less. The crit chance should absolutely be back on it, for my fiora build if nothing else. Keeping the passive gold on kill from Avarice Blade makes perfect sense to me, I honestly don't know why it isn't that way already. Losing the Gp10 is fair.

I do like the healing reduction being passive instead of active though. What if they made it like the new Morellonomicon, where the healing reduction only kicks in while they are at low health? For balance purposes, that is. I don't really know that it would be a problem for it to apply all the time.

Why did they remove the on-hit DoT?
I think 15% would be fair.. still comparable to BT.

The old on-hit DoT was literally doing nothing. I think for legacy purposes, in the past it was understood that all grievous wound type effects were paired with a DoT. But 4 magic damage / sec was only slightly negating health regen. It was never going to kill them or anything, so it was just an extraneous stat.