The new Executioners Calling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

bump

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

bump

WhackedRak

12-08-2012

bump

WhackedRak

12-09-2012

bump

LostLaneWonGame

12-09-2012

I liked how EC prevented people from basing for a full 8 seconds, plus it delayed the regeneration of certain passives (garen and malphite) by 8 seconds, as well as having the active to counter Vlad or Mundo and the likes top.

Now it does neither (since 1.5 seconds is pitifully short to just wait out and heal later, 8 seconds was not).

DudleyRoo

12-09-2012

I got it as an early item against a Nidalee mid last night, I was playing GP.

"Har har! Grievous wounds will keep this sassy ***** from healing all my PARRRLEY"

Then I noticed they changed it to no life steal and Wounds for 1.5 seconds.

Parrley---->Nida MREOW hops away--> Heals herself for full

Overall, great item. Would buy again 7/10

Unrestricted PK

12-09-2012

Was a really under used great item that I utilized. However, the Ruined King is much better than you are giving credit for.

WhackedRak

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLaneWonGame View Post
I liked how EC prevented people from basing for a full 8 seconds, plus it delayed the regeneration of certain passives (garen and malphite) by 8 seconds, as well as having the active to counter Vlad or Mundo and the likes top.

Now it does neither (since 1.5 seconds is pitifully short to just wait out and heal later, 8 seconds was not).
I remember testing the recall. Old EC's passive doesn't interrupt or keep them from recalling despite doing 4 damage/sec. I don't know if it worked against the passives you mentioned though.

WhackedRak

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudleyRoo View Post
I got it as an early item against a Nidalee mid last night, I was playing GP.

"Har har! Grievous wounds will keep this sassy ***** from healing all my PARRRLEY"

Then I noticed they changed it to no life steal and Wounds for 1.5 seconds.

Parrley---->Nida MREOW hops away--> Heals herself for full

Overall, great item. Would buy again 7/10
Come to think of it, EC is probably put to the greatest use on GP. The 1.5 sec grievous wounds can be applied frequently with Parley without having to engage all-in as would normally be necessary on other champs. If they got used to it however, they could still probably time their sustain between parley such as in this Nidalee case.

WhackedRak

12-09-2012

bump