The new Executioners Calling

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Bump for discussion

metalaug

11-29-2012

I would buy it against Singed, Mundo, Swain if I were a melee bruiser.

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

^ That's the thing it's now a bruiser item. Bruisers have the most item variance and build options already. I liked it better as an adc item.

Korusho

12-04-2012

I built old EC on Shaco all the time as a great damage multiplier and sustain in the jungle.. I just played a amtch without and well... I sorely miss it. Sorely.

WhackedRak

12-04-2012

Old EC felt really good on melee autoattackers more so than ranged. I don't understand why they continue to forget about melee adc's. They are the most unbalanced role in the game right now, and with this change they're just further crippling them.

WhackedRak

12-04-2012

bump. There are good arguments here.

WhackedRak

12-04-2012

Phreak, Xypherous, Morello, Zileas, Guinsoo, FeralPony, Coronach, Volty, rjcombo, could you take a look at the thread and state your thoughts about the future of life steal and the change to Executioners Calling. <3

Why can't I have a crit and lifesteal item??

WhackedRak

12-05-2012

Crit + Lifesteal item where?

WhackedRak

12-07-2012

bump

WhackedRak

12-07-2012

bump

12345678 ... 14