How did this guy get pardoned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ballistik

11-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5937029/ ... this player was extremely rude , called out his team mates , and used bad languange over multiple games, and he got PARDONED??? HOW?

AlexDnD2

11-16-2012

People are lazy. I've heard of some people basing it off of number of reports.

If all games on the report list only have one person reporting - they pardon. If they have more than one person reporting in a single game they punish.

davewood

11-16-2012

wow your a ass for thinking the guy deserved a ban wtf is wrong with you. so your saying that iof you had a troll on your team that piicked aohter support when you guys alread had support youwouldnt be mad? this is why tribunail is ****ed up people banning people for stupid ****. that guy obviously had people on htere team not playing up to par i didnt see once wehre he was out of lin. this is the problem with tribunial you get people who dont know what the **** there doin and just ban to ban casue the get free ip.

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistik View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5937029/ ... this player was extremely rude , called out his team mates , and used bad languange over multiple games, and he got PARDONED??? HOW?
a good example of toxic tribunal users actually thanks for the post.

Naviator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewood View Post
wow your a ass for thinking the guy deserved a ban wtf is wrong with you. so your saying that iof you had a troll on your team that piicked aohter support when you guys alread had support youwouldnt be mad? this is why tribunail is ****ed up people banning people for stupid ****. that guy obviously had people on htere team not playing up to par i didnt see once wehre he was out of lin. this is the problem with tribunial you get people who dont know what the **** there doin and just ban to ban casue the get free ip.
Chill out.

Hand BananĂ¡

11-16-2012

He trash talks in team in game 1
He was trash talking the enemy team in game 2.
game 3 and 4 i think he was fine one.
game 5, "USE YOUR DAMN ****ING ULT EARLIER YOU DUMB ****" If this was game 1 it would have been banned for sure. ppl are lazy.

Negative attitude. Not fun to play with. Thus bannable.

Devastator Jones

11-16-2012

I will say this. People have very low standards of behavior. Saw game 1 - looked for nearest incident of harrassment and negative attitude - found several instances in game 1 alone.

There is no way this case should have been pardoned. There is no logical case to be made to justify any of his trolling.

Lastly - if you end up with a poor team comp, like 2 supports. The best behavior to engage in is to "grin and bear it". Sometimes you won't get a good team. Trolling in response to a poor team comp is unacceptable - period.