First Permaban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CptCupCakez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

This is my first that I have been a part of and let us all rejoice this toxic player is now gone.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5945978/#nogo

PlaymakerGG

11-16-2012

Wooooooooooooow glad that player is gone.

SoresuMakashi

11-16-2012

Now let us enjoy refreshments.

(pretend that I uploaded various snacks and beverages here, even though I was too lazy to do so)

vulgarwolf

11-16-2012

its quite exciting when u see your first permaban

Howare

11-16-2012

none ranks rejoice over ban! how typical

6Asphyxia6

11-16-2012

toxic tribunal users at work

Yuusan

11-16-2012

tribunal is used now only for people to celebrate the perma bans they have gotten the. The tribunal is looked at another game that LoL has (like a minigame) and they just try to get the highest score or be the top ranked, not carrying if they got there by being respectful of the system itself. It shames the tribunal and riot for letting a broken system be ran like this for this long.

cheezebrix

11-16-2012

They celebrate all the bans they get. its like a trophy. or that report card on your fridge.

FunnyMan3595

11-16-2012

Hey, guys, look! The hecklers have arrived! Bring more snacks, I think they've started playing "Here's how tribunal is broken.".

I'm betting on "You're not ranked so you suck and your opinion is invalid." to win this particular game. It's a classic, and it got the fastest start. Though I have to admit that "Enjoying removing bad people from the community is bad." is a novel approach, and seems to have been better-written this time around. And, of course, there's always a chance of "You were bullied and want revenge." when someone points out that the hecklers are being silly.

(Also, for anyone depressed by the preceding comments, do recall that this is Tribunal Forums, the home of "I was banned and you suck, so unban me or else!". Treat it all as satire, and a lot of it is downright funny.)

vulgarwolf

11-16-2012

i think i have worn out my mouse spamming the punish button