Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Tribunal Community Really?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demigoodnes

Senior Member

11-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5944555/

So your going to punish someone saying GG Nub, but not the guy who threatens to afk if everyone don't surrender?

SHAME!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Here's a question for you.

Which one of them was the reported player in the case that was in Tribunal?

Yeah, that's your answer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakJuice

Senior Member

11-16-2012

I dont even think Caly's clicked on your link since the case was pardoned...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
MakJuice:
I dont even think Caly's clicked on your link since the case was pardoned...


Did I say he was punished?

Let's spell this out a little for you.

I can't punish someone who threatens to AFK if it's NOT THE PERSON BEING REPORTED.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakJuice

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Calys Teneb:
Did I say he was punished?

Let's spell this out a little for you.

I can't punish someone who threatens to AFK if it's NOT THE PERSON BEING REPORTED.


You take your nap yet today?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcolyte

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Well... he threatened to afk, no one in that game cared, he stayed in game till the end, and the surrender vote passed.

I don't see a major problem here.

Also, if this is the worst he has done, cheers to him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
MakJuice:
You take your nap yet today?


Apparently not. Looked at it three times, didn't register until the third.

I wish I could nap under my desk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lpkdoop

Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Calys Teneb:
Did I say he was punished?

Let's spell this out a little for you.

I can't punish someone who threatens to AFK if it's NOT THE PERSON BEING REPORTED.



your tone is rather negative

please stop being toxic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demigoodnes

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Calys Teneb:


I can't punish someone who threatens to AFK if it's NOT THE PERSON BEING REPORTED.


The reported player said this

Tristana [00:16:07] ok at 20 min ull play 4v5

That seems like a clear threat to me, and one that he made good on even...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Lord Andronicus:
The reported player said this

Tristana [00:16:07] ok at 20 min ull play 4v5

That seems like a clear threat to me, and one that he made good on even...


Yep, I missed it completely.


12