And right after I say that...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5944887/#nogo

I feel a poor decision was made in this one, but would like people's opinion.

Okay, yes, he doesn't swear or go really vulgar, but in every game ...

Game 1:

Shen [00:11:20] noob team
Kha'Zix [00:11:29] noob shen
Shen [00:11:36] plz quit noobs
Shen [00:11:38] waste time

Game 2:

Elise [00:15:32] 3 trol
Elise [00:15:34] bg
Teemo [All] [00:15:48] wukong dishonors
Elise [All] [00:16:04] our team 3 noobs
Elise [All] [00:16:08] 3 trol gg

continues insulting wukong and teemo, and again says 3 noobs

Game 3:

Shen [00:07:09] plz quti noobs

Shen [00:11:03] noob team
Malphite [00:11:07] stfu
Malphite [00:11:08] ks ****unt
Master Yi [00:11:15] reporting shen
Shen [All] [00:11:26] this team joke

Shen [00:16:48] why need help
Tryndamere [All] [00:16:49] hes the only one on your team with a decent score
Shen [00:16:51] u no t back
Shen [00:16:52] noobs

Shen [00:20:35] plzquit noobas

Shen [00:21:31] thx noob
Malphite [00:21:35] stfu.
Malphite [00:21:36] ****.
Shen [All] [00:21:37] plz end
Shen [All] [00:21:39] waste time

Shen [All] [00:30:28] end plz
Shen [All] [00:30:32] waste time

Shen [All] [00:30:42] cant surrender
Shen [All] [00:30:54] 2noobs vote no

... you can't possibly tell me that's not verbal abuse. Yes, pretty much this whole game was verbal abuse by both sides, but that doesn't mean it should be tolerated. Definately not 'mexicanese' as he was reported for ( which made me chuckle ), but just because they're not guilty of what they were reported for does not mean they should be pardoned. ( It clearly states if they are innocent of what they were reported for but guilty for another reason, hit punish. )

At this point I wouldn't want to be in a game with him. :/

MakJuice

11-16-2012

Nobody likes being called a noob but i recall saying "noob" or calling someone "noob" is not breaking the summoners code in any way...

Noobie by definition is a new player.. so caling someone noob your just saying they are a new player, now saying wow you suck, or F u uninstall, then thats breaking the summoners code...

Lighten up on your punishing dude.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Actually 'noob' is considered verbal abuse when used in the way it was. It's been agreed on by many people on the Tribunal forums and even some Riot staff. ( Newbie is okay, because t means new player, noob is not )

Also my accuracy is 85% with most of the casefiles i've been voted against been games i've pardoned.

MakJuice

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSarros View Post
Actually 'noob' is considered verbal abuse when used in the way it was. It's been agreed on by many people on the Tribunal forums and even some Riot staff.

Lol, so if i have someone in my game whose feeding or 0-10, i cant call them a noob?? K i gotcha dude, i hope i get queued with you every game XD

SgtSarros

11-16-2012

And even if you want to go with your 'argument' you're saying calling someone a noob over a dozen times and telling them to 'please quit' multiple times is acceptable?

MakJuice

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSarros View Post
And even if you want to go with your 'argument' you're saying calling someone a noob over a dozen times and telling them to 'please quit' multiple times is acceptable?
heck no bro, and i dont mean it like that. I guess its hard to understand what im saying.... If you suck at a game, your a noob at the game. Thats just how it is lol.. If your team is all like 0-8 and u were like 4-2 and u say well that sucks my team was noobish, and u say GG whats wrong with that? They were noobs lol.. now if someone sat there saying F u noob you suck, thats a different story, but simply putting dude your a noob or something like that, i dont see how you can punish it.

Calys Teneb

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakJuice View Post
heck no bro, and i dont mean it like that. I guess its hard to understand what im saying.... If you suck at a game, your a noob at the game. Thats just how it is lol.. If your team is all like 0-8 and u were like 4-2 and u say well that sucks my team was noobish, and u say GG whats wrong with that? They were noobs lol.. now if someone sat there saying F u noob you suck, thats a different story, but simply putting dude your a noob or something like that, i dont see how you can punish it.
I don't find noob punishable unless they were either using to gloat at the end of a victory or being abusive around it.

Sharkb8

11-16-2012

Quote:
Noobie by definition is a new player..
Quote:
If you suck at a game, your a noob at the game
Well which is it? Someone who is new, or someone who sucks?? Noob, by definition, is someone who is new, and ALSO, a way to insult a player you think isn't good.

I won't punish for calling someone a noob, though I will punish if it happens multiple times...like in this case...

MakJuice

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkb8 View Post
Well which is it? Someone who is new, or someone who sucks?? Noob, by definition, is someone who is new, and ALSO, a way to insult a player you think isn't good.

I won't punish for calling someone a noob, though I will punish if it happens multiple times...like in this case...

I just assume good players get annoyed with 0-10 players alot and might call them a noob here and there... Its all how you take it, i guess im just not as sensitive in that category as others.