Justice Review making me feel good today.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Looking at my justice review for the last 25 cases that judging has finished on:

5 pardons
19 warnings
1 time ban.

Why does this make me feel good? Only 1 ban on that page. It's a sign that maybe people are learning form the warnings and becoming better players, learning from their mistakes.

I'd much rather see a screen full of warnings then a screen full of bans.

Of course, I'd REALLY prefer to see a screen full of Pardons, but.. that may be a little too optimistic.

Alanja

11-16-2012

I have 4 pardons, 1 time ban and 20 warnings.

MakJuice XL

11-16-2012

No, that is actually a bad thing. what that means is that there are alot of players who have never even seen the tribunal before now receiving warnings.. Meaning players that havent broken the rules in over 2 years are all of a sudden getting warned because the tribunal and the reports going around are flying out of control.

The ban system goes warning/1day/3day/1week/2week/perma ban..

If u already been banned for a day or gotten a warning you dont get a 2nd warning... This is actually a bad thing that you see all warnings...

For instance if you seen a bunch of permabans, that would be better because u caught the 2week toxic players.. seeing a bunch of warnings is bad.