Unable to connect to server [Firewall Issue?]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittech

01-31-2013

Argh wasted my time trying to reconnect to the servers. No more live maintenance please.

shevic

01-31-2013

This isn't about just reporting and complaining about it. This is also letting us know, as people post about it, that it's ongoing and that playing it is pointless. Dont be such a pre-emptive Gandhi.

Kukulukilla

02-02-2013

SAME PROBLEM! i just want to know what to do,i wont risk another ranked game because of this,please answer riot ....save us!

SuperiorZephyr

02-02-2013

Is there any solution to this problem. I'm guessing its something on the server side. I've gotten this twice today. Only started having this after season three patch . Also having large lag spikes up to 6k+ but when i check my ping its normal. Definitely something odd going on

Akapish

02-02-2013

Same here.

McRippins

02-02-2013

Same issue just started happening to me yesterday. 2 days in a row and after the game launches it just goes to a black screen and reports firewall issues. All other online programs / applications are working fine. Ran netstat to see what ports were being opened and added the forwarding to my router's firewall. Made very little progress in connecting, and was never able to reach a game. Please fix this problem.

Thanks

owlest

02-03-2013

wtf firewall error help!!!!!!!!!1111

El Luzbelito

02-03-2013

I have the same problem, i don't want to have reports for AFK

zubz

02-04-2013

did I seriously... seriously... just go through all 6 pages hoping to find a solution, and seeing everyone tell their stupid story? WELL HERES MY ****ING STORY! THE SAME GOD DAMN THING HAPPENED TO ME! AND I CANT PLAY LEAGUE!
I was gonna try out rumble today

MasterSqurriel

02-08-2013

Bump