Unable to connect to server [Firewall Issue?]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dfess

11-17-2012

having same issue right now...was just talking to my team about how i hate afkers...then boom...unable to connect to server.this may be a firewall issue...as soon as the game was going into the loading screen it happened...ive tried disabling firewall...didnt really help at all...not at all actually...now im just gonna try and try and try some more...if it dont work im going to bed...riot plz fix...we love this game so much we dont want to play dota...we love you for all your hard work and what you do...plz plz plz fix so i can get back to showing noobs how to own lol j/k

Medicinez

11-17-2012

Same problem, exactly. :[ The same for my three roomies that are all attempting to play atm aswell. (No firewall enabled)

Ungratefulcheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I can't connect either. Has anyone been able to get on later?

Edit: just joined another game... the first game cant have been over yet?

Zikarot

Senior Recruiter

11-17-2012

Same. "Vanished" games are funny... I mean:

- Selected champion, locked in -> time to play.
- Loading screen goes black and "unable to connect" error.
- Retried several times, no good.
- Close LoL.
- Open LoL -> no "reconnect" option, the game doesn't show in my recently played, as it has never existed.
- Got in new game. Repeated last 5 steps.

Showtime6

11-17-2012

Im having the exact same problem as the OP, I've tried everything and nothing seems to work even reinstalled the game. So frustrated cause all the games I had this problem in were ranked games

Sorrakka

11-17-2012

This just happened to me too. Very annoying, its like once every 3 weeks this happens, then goes away. Its some stupid bug in the system, and riot has yet to announce that they recognize it, or that they are doing anything to fix it.

Captain BubbleT

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337bl00d View Post
This issue just happened to me aswell and I'm pretty sure firewall has nothing to do with it because I had just played a game before.
Same with me.

Mataphysical

11-17-2012

I'm also suddenly having this problem. It would be nice if they would acknowledge it.

Equirhodont

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

damn i have the problem with the recconect and now this wtdf riot always ****s the game with every update... if you do something do it right league of bugs

Maptain Corgan

11-17-2012

Yeah this just started happening to me as well.