Most polite and complete report i have ever read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blanic

11-16-2012

"During the game a person on the purple team named "Ezreal" has been using racial slurs against African Americans and refering to my team as such a manner that I find very offensive. This type of behavior does not belong in the League Of Legends. Please make sure that he takes responsibility of his actions by showing him what he has done wrong."

If the author of this accurate report hears me come here and someone give him a medal!

ps: that "Ezreal" guy needs a permaban unlike the real Ezreal we love you :3

TheFlyingSpoon

11-16-2012

: )

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

It's nice reading report reasons like that.

I like ones that say
'This guy was very impolite and just trying to ruin my time on the game. I hope you look over this carefully.'

As opposed to
'OMG WHY HASN'T THIS BLEEP BEEN BLEEPING BANNED YET? WHAT THE BLEEP ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE BAN HIM ALREADY'

or
'If I have to tell you why, you're brain dead'

Rougin88

11-16-2012

It is very nice getting reasons like that posted. Sometimes you do sometimes you do not.

AlexDnD2

11-16-2012

"i hate shaco."

True story.

BillyTheAttorney

11-16-2012

One of my all-time favorites:

"I feel that the person I reported in this game needs a ban, but I'm also afraid that if he is banned from this game, he will use that free time to shoot up his school instead."

nothingxs

Recruiter

11-16-2012

That's actually a somewhat terrifying thought.

vulgarwolf

11-16-2012

i always give a reason when reporting..so many reports i read have no description at all..its like people just tick a box..and dont fill in teh information

AlexDnD2

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarwolf View Post
i always give a reason when reporting..so many reports i read have no description at all..its like people just tick a box..and dont fill in teh information
Yeah I always add info. If I take the time to report someone I want tribunal to ban their buts.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I try to include at the very least information on why I made the report, the approximate time frame, and other information that I feel they should look for to assist them.