Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][CRITICAL] Map size too small

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khell DarkWolf

11-20-2012

I do agree.

The thing that should be implemented is seperate slider bars for your Champion/Item bag HUD, Skils/Health HUD, and the Mini Map HUD.

Tying all of these HUD elements attached to a single slider bar is just annoying.

We should be able to adjust what we find comfortable in our HUD, not be forced to play with a larger minimap (cause we want it) with additional super huge other HUD elements to go with it (cause don't want it).

Siigari

11-20-2012

Bump.

Siigari

11-20-2012

Bump.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

11-20-2012

Hey guys, thanks for the reports on this! We have folks looking into it.

Talgarn

11-20-2012

I thought i was just crazy when I was playing on PBE last night. Good to know things are actually smaller. The screen just seemed so wrong when I was playing.

Siigari

11-20-2012

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Hey guys, thanks for the reports on this! We have folks looking into it.

YAY thank you so much! Please let us know what happens, smaller map is no good!

DisasterAverted

11-20-2012

Definitely not a "critical" issue. Critical issues are things that make the game unplayable, not "oh my minimap is too small."

That said, I'd definitely prefer it if it were/could be made larger.

Vantooth

11-20-2012

Actually, I prefer it to be smaller since it's leaving you a better direct visual space, while after a few game in the pbe, seems to be as easy to glance at. Also, having a smaller map reduce the chance of misslicking on it while being chase and dying. But yeah, as much as you cand disagree I prefer it smaller. as long as I can pin point the general location of everything at a glance it's fine.

I'd say you should be able too completely customize your HUD, minimap size, location, score, skills location and all. Allowing to personallizing the hud would allow much better game play I think. If I have a bad habit of looking on the bottom left corner of my screen and I put my minimap there this just became a great habit!

x1HitWonder

11-21-2012

Not only is the map size to small but so is the chat now. Its hard to read what my team is saying and i have to focus really hard just to read anything they say. My scales are all the way up and its not huge on the map but i think the chat is more important because my team may say mia or something and i cant even see what it is.

Goddess Din

11-21-2012

Quote:
Vantooth:
Actually, I prefer it to be smaller since it's leaving you a better direct visual space, while after a few game in the pbe, seems to be as easy to glance at. Also, having a smaller map reduce the chance of misslicking on it while being chase and dying. But yeah, as much as you cand disagree I prefer it smaller. as long as I can pin point the general location of everything at a glance it's fine.

There's no reason for the maximum size to be limited to be so small however, seeing as you can adjust it yourself to be smaller than the max size. :P

Thanks for looking into it Wilwariniel!