Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][CRITICAL] Map size too small

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBluezer

11-17-2012

i agree the map is too small as op stated

Siigari

11-17-2012

Bump

Siigari

11-17-2012

Bump

EndlessDeath

11-17-2012

bump, when you guys rework UI's you should definitely make the new UI's optional not force us to use whichever one you think looks best.

ZOMBIENATIONZ

11-17-2012

My glasses are thick as bottlecaps no joke, why the hell is everything so small and i can't make it bigger? the **** riot hating on dem blind kids again. not my fault teemo shot me in da eye D=<

Goddess Din

11-17-2012

Quote:
Siigari:
Hey guys. The maximum map size has been reduced by about 15%.

As a support player I find the minimap is actually where I look more often than the actual game screen (excluding during team fights and whatnot) and on live I've even occasionally wished I could make the minimap about 15-20% larger than the max size. The fact that the max size on the PBE is SMALLER than the max size on live really saddens me

Siigari

11-17-2012

Bump.

Siigari

11-18-2012

Bump. Riot, speak on this!

Verxint

11-18-2012

ATTENTION:: There is a slider in the settings window that can adjust the minimap size.

REPEAT:: There is a slider in the settings window that can adjust the minimap size.

Siigari

11-18-2012

Quote:
Verx Interis:
ATTENTION:: There is a slider in the settings window that can adjust the minimap size.

REPEAT:: There is a slider in the settings window that can adjust the minimap size.

ATTENTION: Maximum map size in the PBE is 15% smaller than maximum map size in current live release. See: OP.

REPEAT: Maximum map size in the PBE is 15% smaller than maximum map size in current live release. See: OP.