Am I the only one?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Am I the only one that punishes everybody who says "report me, the tribunal is useless."? Regardless of anything else in the report.
That is not one of my insta-punish phrases. I have very few and they are mostly racial slurs (although they have broken a couple of my streaks).

Someone having the opinion that the tribunal is useless doesn't break the code/rules. Although most of the reported players that I have personally seen saying that have done something else in the games they are reported for.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Please help me. I sat here and read this maybe 20 times. I have no clue what your point was or what your trying to say.

Ok i will try and make an example.

I am Taric on this game, supporting like a boss, but then we lose a team fight and my carry get mad

Quote:
Ashe [All]: Report Taric for feeding
Ashe [All]: 0/5
Taric [All]: yeah, report support noob, no kills gg
get it now? :3

(note: I was 0/5/35)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
That is not one of my insta-punish phrases. I have very few and they are mostly racial slurs (although they have broken a couple of my streaks).

Someone having the opinion that the tribunal is useless doesn't break the code/rules. Although most of the reported players that I have personally seen saying that have done something else in the games they are reported for.
Telling the judge to suck a dick becase they dont have power to give the death penalty is also not against the law. It however will cause the judge to give you whatever the maximum sentence is for thinking your above the law. I feel like ppl that think they are above the "law" need to be taken down a peg and shown that they are no better than anybody.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Ok i will try and make an example.

I am Taric on this game, supporting like a boss, but then we lose a team fight and my carry get mad



get it now? :3

(note: I was 0/5/35)
Yea i get you. Thats not punishable in my eyes. I would see what your role was and how many assists you have.(people dont value assists enough in this game, but thats another issue).

If you however had 5 reports, 2 which i would pardon 2 which I would punish, and you said "report me because the tribunal is bs" in the 5th i would most likely vote to punish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Yea i get you. Thats not punishable in my eyes. I would see what your role was and how many assists you have.(people dont value assists enough in this game, but thats another issue).

If you however had 5 reports, 2 which i would pardon 2 which I would punish, and you said "report me because the tribunal is bs" in the 5th i would most likely vote to punish.

That's for sure, I would punish myself if I ever said that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Telling the judge to suck a dick becase they dont have power to give the death penalty is also not against the law. It however will cause the judge to give you whatever the maximum sentence is for thinking your above the law. I feel like ppl that think they are above the "law" need to be taken down a peg and shown that they are no better than anybody.
Telling a judge in the courtroom to suck a dick is against the law and you will be held and fined for contempt of court, no matter the outcome of the actual trial, bit that has nothing to do with the tribunal.

And yet thinking you are above the law is not against the law. And standing in front of a judge and talking **** is different than a report that states the guy was talking **** about judges. If the person did something wrong: punish. If the person thinks the tribunal is a joke but didn't do anything wrong: pardon.

The case is a file of evidence for or against punishment based on actions in game. We aren't ruling on whether or not the guy likes the tribunal. Maybe if I'm having a party at my house and someone calls the cops because I said our legal system is a joke they should arrest me and punish me to the full extent of the law for contempt of the court I'm not yet standing in front of...


12