Am I the only one?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

11-16-2012

Am I the only one that punishes everybody who says "report me, the tribunal is useless."? Regardless of anything else in the report.

Kantala

11-16-2012

Well, I would punish based on the fact that he just personally insulted me and I wasn't even playing the game with him. However, depending on the circumstances, that may be the best sounding part of his lines. Not really worth it to focus solely on that, imo.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

nope, we all do the same.

On a related question, usually people say things "report X for feeding"
when someone says that about me, and I am obviously not (intentionally)feeding, I say something like
"yeah report X noob" (as me being X)

Would you punish that?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I also Punish anyone who demonstrates a lack of faith in the Tribunal's ability to Punish them. Without exception, as far as I have seen, this type of person is already doing something unacceptable. However, in the rare circumstance when their behavior is on the line, this pushes it over.

Sam Is Whoa

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
nope, we all do the same.

On a related question, usually people say things "report X for feeding"
when someone says that about me, and I am obviously not (intentionally)feeding, I say something like
"yeah report X noob" (as me being X)

Would you punish that?
Its very hard to understand context of a game from what were given at the tribunal. If you said "Report me for feeding, the tribunal is BS anyway" then yes I would punish you. Just because your lack of respect for the tribunal.

I would read all chat logs, see your teams scores in comparison (shows if there were bad teamfights or you just going rogue), and read the reporters comments. If no comments were stated to show a point in which the report was neccessary than no i would pardon. Too many times ppl get reported for having bad games but most of the time you can tell a bad game from a troll through conversations in the team and comments from the enemy.

Tubesteak

11-16-2012

If someone claims the tribunal is useless, that's no enough to punish.
However, if someone does say that, its usually because they've been a jerk and are trying to deflect blame or somehow stop someone from reporting them (in a passive aggressive kind of way). So yeah, there is generally a good reason to punish them, but not solely for saying the tribunal is useless (though it is a great indicator).

Sam Is Whoa

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubesteak View Post
If someone claims the tribunal is useless, that's no enough to punish.
However, if someone does say that, its usually because they've been a jerk and are trying to deflect blame or somehow stop someone from reporting them (in a passive aggressive kind of way). So yeah, there is generally a good reason to punish them, but not solely for saying the tribunal is useless (though it is a great indicator).
The player wouldnt be reported if there wasnt a reason. If an unskilled player went 0/13/4 and this is chat log

Reporter:stop feeding
Reported:stfu
Reporter:then I report
Reported: I dont care the tribunal is useless bull

would you pardon because unskilled isnt a punishable offense? Or Punish because his lack of respect for the tribunal and his unwillingness to improve?

I would punish because he needs to know that the tribunal is not useless bull.

Kinvaras666

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Its very hard to understand context of a game from what were given at the tribunal. If you said "Report me for feeding, the tribunal is BS anyway" then yes I would punish you. Just because your lack of respect for the tribunal.

I would read all chat logs, see your teams scores in comparison (shows if there were bad teamfights or you just going rogue), and read the reporters comments. If no comments were stated to show a point in which the report was neccessary than no i would pardon. Too many times ppl get reported for having bad games but most of the time you can tell a bad game from a troll through conversations in the team and comments from the enemy.

not saying a thing about the tribunal.

just saying to report as a way to mock the person reporting you since you are not doing anything punishable.

dignitas Rampant

11-16-2012

Whoops, wrong thread.... *whistles as he walks away*

Sam Is Whoa

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
not saying a thing about the tribunal.

just saying to report as a way to mock the person reporting you since you are not doing anything punishable.
Please help me. I sat here and read this maybe 20 times. I have no clue what your point was or what your trying to say.