Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can not alt tab in game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hewn

11-22-2009

Attached a DxDiag and a GameLog.

Patches are up to date.
Drivers are up to date.
All Adobe software is up to date.

Problem:
Running a 1680x1050 resolution.
VSync is disabled.

In game:

I attempt to play windowed mode, in various resolutions. In any of these, I am unable to alt tab. It brings up my explorer manager and shows my proper applications. When I get to lets say Firefox, then release my alt+tab, it pulls Firefox up in the background, but will not make it the primary screen, I have no control over it and LoL is still foremost on my monitor.

I need a resolution to this probelm so I am able to alt tab actively while playing.
No, alt+esc and ctrl+alt+delete dont work either, and this problem only exists in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

11-24-2009

Thanks for reporting this. I've run into a few players with similar problems and I've asked the engineers to look into the problem.

I suggest updating Vista to SP2 in the mean time.