The Unexpected Meta Break.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Kappa

01-18-2013

Tl;dr.

I don't think you recently started doing ranked games, you have like 450 wukong games this season. Idek how that's possible

SCREW U TRIBUNAL

01-19-2013

I went mid amumu first when our mid disconnected, I completely snowballed like crazy and finished like 9/1/16. I decided to try my luck again in mid to see if it was a fluke but the next game i went 5/2/25.

UgIierBetty

01-19-2013

I've done Akali bot lane before.

Post 6, since they were both so squishy, I could get easy double kills every time the enemies came into lane.

Desperate Izzy

01-19-2013

i've always wanted to try a top AP, bot AD, 2 mid: support and ADC, and a Jungler

AP top would have to be someone like akali or kat

AD bot would have to be a tank type of champ, one that can sustain 2 v 1

Jungle doesn't really matter

Mid adc would of course have to be ranged and support wouldn't matter

Propheciah

01-19-2013

Me and a friend who usually duo bot AD + Support decided to try a lane that would utterly shut down enemy ADCs with extreme efficiency and scale well into late game. We ended up doing Teemo + Jax bot. Teemo harasses and denies while I , Jax, just farm up. We start up a 2v2 skirmish, blind the AD, me and teemo do some damage, then teemo presses W to cycle out and lets me do the rest with my dodge, rendering enemy ADC damage useless for a straight 3-4 seconds while we pound on him. Take into account our burst and Jax's level 6 sustained damage and it is just ridiculous. I'd say this is more difficult to pull off against the likes of Graves who still has major burst damage regardless of his auto attacks hitting, but if we're healthy enough we usually win despite this. This utterly rapes Ashe, Vayne,. Kog, Caitlyn, MF. It is a bit less reliable against Ez, Corki, or Graves because they have good burst and escape skills but we have success across the board.

Galaxy Bracelets

01-19-2013

imho, the problem with following the meta is at low elo most ppl dont understand why the meta is the meta. U need strong teamwork and coordination for the meta to matter. BUT breaking the meta puts you at odds with your teammates creating a negative environment before the game even starts. So for naked at least, just stick with the meta unless u have a partner in crime to help u carry with ur unorthodox play. And honestly if u win with these troll picks its only because the opposing team is inexperienced or uncoordinated enough to let u get away with it.

Latvia

01-19-2013

Me and a friend played Lee Sin and Akali bot. (Him taking more of a support role) I played Akali. Akali can safely farm and not be easily zoned with her shroud and after 6, if Lee sin makes a Resonating Strike we just hopped onto the carry. Mid-game I could attack their Miss Fortune while their Volibear couldn't do anything. After killing MF I just ran away.

One game we also played AD Fiddlesticks and AD Anivia bot. We won our lane, pushed the turret and proceeded to roam, but in the end we were blamed for our loss. While that may be going over the top (into the realm of unconventional builds) we did do good vs our likely inexperienced opponents, but their superiority in the other lanes was enough to secure them the win.

Nakawaka

01-19-2013

Soraka and Teemo jungle. Soraka was doing pretty good for a ganker, don't know about Teemo since he's free kill everytime he's in river...

Darth Starkiller

01-26-2013

REVIVE/RALLY JUNGLE SORAKA!

... ...
... ... ...

Just kidding. xD

PoonTrout

01-26-2013

AD Twisted Fate mid. Stun OP.