The Unexpected Meta Break.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fate000

01-18-2013

I like to do Nocturne/Blitzcrank bot. Nocturne is a very scary ADC if you can stand having to go into melee range... which Blitzcrank can do.

Also I fought against Volibear mid once. Annoying!

Another funny meta break: flipping top and bottom so that it was ADC/Support top and Bruiser bot. Surely your carefully planned ganks aren't so planned now, Lee Sin?

EDIT: I once played Vi mid v. Ryze. Really annoying at first, then I realized how easy it is to lasthit with Vi (I normally play ranged mids like Ahri or LeBlanc, so Vi is a cakewalk to farm with) and I carry pretty hard.

Ramachese

01-18-2013

I ran Vlad support once. People freaked until they saw how well he could support. I also have done Yorrick jungle a few times (last season) with mixed results.

K1nky Viking

01-18-2013

all 5 tanks running teleport revive, dont ask me how, early-mid we lost hard, lategame they just couldnt handle it rofl was in S2 running move 3 boots, sunfire, warmogs, GA, and natures spirit, with 1 last item space for whatever char you pick.

Tyconderoga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I won as support shaco in duo queue. 9-0-11 granted the enemy really liked to facecheck bushes

I Love Slurpees

01-18-2013

Elise top first week of release. Got so much flame for it until i ended with a minimal of a 2.0 kd with highest cs in game

timeywimeylimey

01-18-2013

Mid Sona. I absolutely destroyed the Malzahar I was facing.

Castyr Minion

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuityDrood View Post
I did Poppy support once, and won by a landslide. Karthus top vs Volibear 5/1 at the end of laning phase, and a fun one, Riven mid.
I did a Riven mid against Karth... stun + shield... nothing he could do

Boagster

01-18-2013

I've been toying with Urgot jungle this pre-season, but I've given up on it. What has been working, assuming your team cooperates and doesn't just assume you are a troll, is Galio jungle. His first clear is a bit dangerous, but after that, he clears fine and his ganks are rather strong, with or without ult.

I love it how, when you play something unconventional, you can be the sole reason your team is doing well, but you will still be blamed because you broke the meta.

Hoisengerd

01-18-2013

support Annie, LeBlanc, Gangplank and Jarvan
oh they hoot n holler, and then i go 6/0 and the adc cries all game about not gettin any kills, cause the mean ol support is carrying bottom and killing people faster than he/she can

Feedbro

01-18-2013

Friend of mine ran AD carry Anivia with Ashe support and won a ranked game (Admittedly at ~1400 ELO)

Anivia has huge attack range and that wall and stun are too stronk on a ranged champ backing IE+PD+BT holy trinity.

Ashe lands ultimate, Anivia lands Q, they come out of it slowed by frost shots and Anivia Chill, then get walled in. Kinda sucks really.