The Unexpected Meta Break.

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man

11-22-2012

Support gragas. Probs not that bad, but whole team raged at me and told other team to report me straight away. Won us the game after coming back from an early loss with good ults in team fights. lol

A Shiny Mew

11-22-2012

Skarner top lane, he has so much harrass and sustain...not to mention just natural loads of damage and an included slow? He's perfect at shutting people down like Darius.

I'm currently sitting at a 14 wins 5 losses spread.

Unsummoning

11-22-2012

Zilean / Syndra botlane

Just think about it.

Bomb up an enemy minion that's close to death with zilean, have syndra chuck it at the enemies, throw damage kills it and bomb & throw damage chunk enemy HP.

Super fun, not so super effective but eh, it's a game, it's about the fun

Agent Pwnage

11-22-2012

jungle soraka, outfarmed, more assists, less deaths then enemy jungle and ended up winning with like 25 assists and 6 kills 2 deaths

Malyrus

11-22-2012

AP Janna top. I always had to rush a ton of AP, but once I got my Kage's Lucky Pick and Blasting Wand, I was able to clear out minions waves starting at level 5 (and if not the whole wave, I would be able to one-shot the back minions; even then, I'd just want for my minions to damage the front ones then Howling Gale them all away).

I played against a Malphite that said that my team would have been doing a lot better if I decided to go support-style instead. I whole-heartedly disagreed, as my 800+ shields, my 1000+ AoE heals saved my team many times, something aura-Janna just can't do (the amounts, not the saving). If I even suggest that I'll be playing Janna anywhere near AP, I get yelled at.

Lajinn5

11-23-2012

Shen mid....don't ask, the sad part was that it actually worked and i beat their mid >_>

Morbius2271

11-23-2012

AP Taric mid. Stun + Radiance->shatter combo is mega dmg. plus the huge heals

swiftdynamo

11-23-2012

Cait Malz top usually vs the solo.
Cait has teleport promote and Malz has teleport ignite. Malz can keep clearing the wave easily with his mana regen aids as Caitlin would be helping it bounce. And with the strong early game you can take the turret in the first min and if possible dive with strong harras/poke. You can continue to push top and take turrets with promote, it may take time for the enemy team to react.If they do react then the other lanes will get pushed and their turrets will be taken.

fletche00

11-23-2012

Two come to mind,

AD Riven Mid (none of that Warmogs BS, went 3 Dorans, into 3 BT and raped all game)

Urgot mid, pre/post nerfs....I still make people cry w/ him.

Fos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Duo jungle with amumu and lee sin.

Amumu takes blue and lee sin takes red. You both also have abilities that can get you through terrain to the jungle camps which ends in extremely fast clear times, strong counter-jungling and unbelievable ganks.

The only drawback of this is that the adc may be pushed to tower. A good way to counter this is to send your top down to bot to 1v2 and your adc top to 1v1.

This really throws the enemy team off guard so we usually have a high win rate.

12345678 ... 10