The Unexpected Meta Break.

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shanzul

11-17-2012

I like hearing these story's I would like to hear more ideas what you would want to see used more in lanes or what you would like to lane with more that would seem looked down on.

I prefer Wukong mid. Its not rare people do it but more times then most i hear people crying about me going mid with wukong. If some one was new with wukong I can see a problem but like everything anyone whos new to a champ then that might be bad. Some one who knows there distance and when to go back and push can dominate any lane solo. Wukong the way I play him i have countered every ap user most of the time they say they didnt expect wukong.

Drakojan

11-17-2012

Kat + Zed bot lane. Just so good...

Asper Kaos

11-21-2012

One of my friends in my regular group of five is renowned for trying quirky things, and one day she wanted to take Lulu top. We gladly let her, and she ended up making Darius her b*tch...it was hilarious. She ended up going something like 7/2/20, I think.

first time Vayne

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
I would like it to be known, any champion CAN work anywhere against an opponent with little skill. Most of the time, THAT is why out of place champion work, for example, jungle Fizz.
O.O

Jungle Fizz is not out of place -- he's actually really good. Fizz has trouble in most lane matchups outside of squishy meta mids, so jungling is a great way to give him some space. And his ganks are really good b/c of his huge gap closers. His ulti is practically a guaranteed kill in good mid and bot ganks.

He'll be seen more often in S3.

Suparockr

11-22-2012

I once saw a Rengar+Kha'zix bot lane. I was really jabbing the Rengar that you both are gonna lose farm because you both need it.

I forgot that they were bot lane starving the ADC. We won, I was mistaken.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

I went mundo top by accident, it seems like if you're not jungle you're not mundo nowadays, but I did really well.

and... I play Poppy. She is called Blasphemy anywhere.

AskKarthus

11-22-2012

I was in a game with Blitz, Annie, and Kog bot. I played Kog, and our entire bot lane got extremely fed.

OuityDrood

11-22-2012

I did Poppy support once, and won by a landslide. Karthus top vs Volibear 5/1 at the end of laning phase, and a fun one, Riven mid.

PrfsrChaos

11-22-2012

Jayce mid. I started in champ select and called top, some miscommunication didn't allow me to switch to fizz in time...it was okay though.

Oddly enough I was faced against Gragas (a counterpick mid)...proceeded to dominate the game as a 5-0-6 surrender at 20.

JevelFaithful

11-22-2012

From today : Kayle and Panth called top. Misscomunication, we winded up giving top to kayle. Panth went 0-cs support with me (mf). He was actually a good support! even more so since he actually bought wards. He finished the game like 17/5. he killed more than our carry (me, I have to admit).

The best part, no namecalling, no raging, actual communication. And that kayle has had some lifesaving ults.
We also had a jungle shaco, I think some people might cringe on that one.

1234567 ... 10