The Unexpected Meta Break.

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

11-16-2012

Volibear mid. My friend beat that Veigar so hard.

Miss Fortune or Cait bot without a support kind of breaks meta... It works well.

Lee Sin mid is actually catching on.

AP carry with poke on bot lane with a synergistic support, then high range AD carry, like Cait, in mid works well too if the AD carry can dodge well.

All Teleport and Revive is pretty funny and breaks the Summoner Spell meta. lol

Aureline

11-16-2012

Um, I tried mid Lulu once! I would only recommend doing it if the rest of your team composition allows for it. Although I built decently, by the time mid and late game rolled around, I just didn't have enough damage to cause much of a fuss as some other AP casters might.

Diana and Nidalee top, especially on purple side, is a hoot because of spears, and the curve of Diana's Q. It's basically poke for days. Nidalee will take on more of a support role, healing and hucking spears.

I tried Syndra support, once, thinking that her CC would allow her to at least kinda do well in the role, but it doesn't really help your adc when you're picking up their last hits and throwing them away.

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

My roommate and I like to run a Darius "Support" along with Twitch in the bottom lane.

It works out great, we actually have about an 80% win rate with that particular combo. He builds his Darius fairly beefy, and makes sure to stand between the lane opponents and me, taking the brunt of the damage and shrugging it off. Also, with both of us applying DoTs, our lane is usually won by just pure aggression.

Sure, we have to share exp and the creeps to allow us both to get the builds we need, but once we start roaming we are a force to be reckoned with.

All in all, it works for us, and it's a blast!

TheJGWentworth

11-16-2012

AD Twitch mid, his pre level 4 will outdamage every ap mid. He denies those farming mids like galio or gragas pre-chalice/level 9 so hard it's not funny. His ganks hurt since he can sneak into a lane without you knowing. Build Phage/Wits End and your mid game will hurt very bad. You can have a blue buff dependent jungler like fiddle or maokai. Just do double ap bot, like taric/lux and watch as you carry your team to victory.

EggRool

11-16-2012

Won a ranked with 3 mid if that counts... LOL

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

blitz garen bot insta deaths for days

seam0nk3y

11-16-2012

Bot nocturne end up carrying as hard as advance everytime and have an average of about 17/3/12

WhoopsiGoldburg

11-16-2012

I like to play Jarvan as a kill lane support it usually works out very well when I duo with the carry.

Lulziest thing ever was when a ****ty ez facechecked the brush. I throw out my debuff taking him about a third down and my ashe just one hits this ez with her passive. Ez took no armor in runes or masteries complete snowball lane.

TeknoWizard

11-16-2012

Doing double jungle with one of the CC tanks, and a bruiser that lacks CC works surprisingly fantastic. I was forced to double jungle with a Naut while I was playing Shyvanna. Ganks hurt, because all Shy needs is a bit of CC, and Naut provided more than a little.

Sentient23

11-16-2012

teemo support, forcing missed last hits, doing high poke dmg, and free wards at lvl 6.

123456 ... 10