Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle camps attacking the first thing they get to

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoombaSwag

11-16-2012

I was jungling Jarvan and started with my standard (E), i threw it down to start on the blue camp and they attacked the flag and destroyed it (took about 3 hits)
I somehow doubt that this is intentional on Riot's part. I already saw a post about them attacking Syndra's ball too.
Also they attack wards if you throw down the ward and it is closer to the camp than you are. (They may have attacked wards before but I never noticed it, just figured I would mention it.)

tl;dr jungle camps now attack ANYTHING as long as it the closest thing to them.

Void2258

11-16-2012

there is no way this is intentional. It's probably a side effect of them making them attack pets now.

Krufix

11-16-2012

I wonder if they'll attack Orianna's ball. Can anyone confirm what happens? I can't get in right now.

Statikk

Live Balance Designer

11-16-2012

It's a bug where they are attacking units that are untargetable. Looking into how to fix it today.

Dragull2

11-16-2012

Quote:
Krufix:
I wonder if they'll attack Orianna's ball. Can anyone confirm what happens? I can't get in right now.

Orianna ball get destroyed and she loses all of her skills? xD
Or maybe the ball comes back when she use any skill.

Orianna jungle OP? xD

phar0ah1

11-19-2012

Well this was the thread I was looking for earlier but I must of overlooked it. Just added another thread about the same thing only with Syndra's dark spheres.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2818008

Xlcontiqu

11-19-2012

Tested Orianna. Her ball does not draw creep aggro.