What is the most Wtf Play you've ever made?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BouncingDonut

03-06-2013

i was playing TF (i was still a tad new to him). One time after a team fight i was playing Twisted Fate with maybe 250hp i Ulti under a turret infront of a Graves (about same hp) i killed him Then used HourGlass and mundo flashes under turret and he takes hits and i aced the team and made it back to base safely With the purple fella.

Sowing My Seed

03-06-2013

OHOH I was jungling as Nocturne and went for a gank on the enemy teams Darius that was helping their Karthus push mid. I did massive damage and so naturally Darius tried to flash away (keep in mind I'm also almost dead) and all I needed was one more hit on Darius to get the kill so I ulted and jumped after him, IMMEDIATLY the Karthus right next to Darius uses his own ult and KILLS ME right as I was jumping on the Darius. I HAVE NEVER been killed as Nocturne while using my ult and I was like WHAT THE ****

Anudrul

03-06-2013

probably my first pentakill was my first wtf moment, our team was losing by a lot and i was at half health as xin zhou. Enemies start doing baron after winning the team fight and i used my audacious charge to one of them, smite steal baron and then proceed to get a penta do to how low baron had brought them all.

(note when i say half health i mean with a warmogs, locket, and mallet "half health")

Sowing My Seed

03-06-2013

I forgot to say a GOOD WTF moment, I was in a game playing as Irelia and we all had a team fight going ( forget who was on my team) but we were losing BADLY. I was fed and fully built, so I charge in and start racking up kills leading to a quadra...my last ally alive(almost dead and I saved his ass) he's running and he all of a sudden jumps on my last kill STEALING my penta...dude...you don't even know how hard I would slap that guy if he was standing in front of me. After that though the scrub recalls and I end up pushing the rest of mid down to their inhibitor essentially leading to our win... PENTA STEAL NEVER FORGET

Coolh4x0r

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anudrul View Post
(note when i say half health i mean with a warmogs, locket, and mallet "half health")
lol that's like 2000 hp
my first (and so far only) penta was a wtf moment too
we go to check baron at the ~40 min mark, i have a full build as MF adc
only to find they already did baron
our team hard engages, but they focus me anyways
i QSS out of it, flash for distance, ult into the fight
next thing i know, I hear "PENTAKILL" :P

Dfang

03-06-2013

friend did this and i kinda wtf'd

Atzigan

03-06-2013

I once threw a blind spear as Nidalee...just walking by didn't have vision, everyone was missing,my Cougar senses were tingling and I killed a passing enemy adc...the adc was like What the phudge?

Sneezingfit

03-06-2013

I used master Yi's Ult+ghost+Ghostblade to run through 2 towers and get hit by a nidalee spear xD

DeadFish87

03-06-2013

Pentakill with 5vs1 at baron with vayne and i killed the baron so that make it 6 lol.. my whole team was dead I ult and grab them one by another and what help me that all of them were squashy and low

Aamon2500

03-06-2013

I was going to stun Draven as pantheon and Blitz just pulls me before i can land the stun. Another time i was going to kill darius wanted to land a stun on him and anivia puts up her wall. As Kassadin i tried to rift away from volibear only to get tossed from behind a wall. Same happened when singed tossed me. All these time i was like WTF just happened.

12345 ... 6