Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new HUD bug list and wishes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crystal Nexus

11-23-2012

Quote:
rjcombo:
Great job on these bug reports and feedback. The UI team is looking into these issues. Thanks!

Quote:
boourns:
Have you considered applying for game QA here?

Really helpful and detailed report, thanks!

Quote:
Rabid Llama:
This is spectacular work, great job! We have the best players

Oh ty, it´s a good feeling if my work is useful for RIOT!

I know how hard it is to find all these hidden bugs and to analyze this huge amount of bug reports in forums. So I try to make the bug reports as detailed and easy to understand as possible (if my time window allows it).

You can give me some feedback if you want and tell me what I can improve at my reports. Do you prefer screen shots with descriptions or video summary with descriptions in the video?

Crystal Nexus

11-27-2012

Update 6:
This bug has not directly to do with the new HUD. It shows the scaling problem in spectator mode.
video >> http://youtu.be/-oIhk2PtLWw (http://youtu.be/-oIhk2PtLWw)

Mark of Iures

11-27-2012

I was Talking to a friend, and we discussing the new HUD We thought it should be an option to either save or some how change the recommend items based on an out of game set-up for the character (something like a mastery page for items), to both speed up buying,and remove confusion.
Ex. playing ad Nidalee and having to look around for them, because the recommended items are ap.