Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new HUD bug list and wishes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crystal Nexus

11-20-2012

Update 3:
Added a video with some HUD bugs...

Crystal Nexus

11-20-2012

Update 4:
Added a second video about the hotkey bugs (input.ini) >> http://youtu.be/UHP2Xd0DJeY

rjcombo

Lead Designer

11-20-2012

Great job on these bug reports and feedback. The UI team is looking into these issues. Thanks!

boourns

UI Designer

11-20-2012

Have you considered applying for game QA here?

Really helpful and detailed report, thanks!

Shadou

11-20-2012

wow OP thats some awesome reports and attachments to help with it should get a job doing that

ToBucketheadland

11-20-2012

I have some suggestions that deal with the shop. I can't hold down the space bar to center the camera on my champion while browsing. And the scroll bar resets after closing and opening the shop menu.

Void2258

11-20-2012

too much vertical scrolling in the shop. Make the window a bit bigger and shrink the item info area so we can have 2 rows of items instead of one. There is no need to have that much room dedicated to the selected item.

Arctic Bro

11-20-2012

Excuse me Kind Rioters, I am colorblind on fluorescent colors, I really didn't like my experience looking over my stats after press the champ info*C*
I would like you guys to set it backround darker...

*oh I forgot the scale on champion Icon*Sivir's icon is misplaced/too large*

Amzin

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Quote:
Eskimofo:
Excuse me Kind Rioters, I am colorblind on fluorescent colors, I really didn't like my experience looking over my stats after press the champ info*C*
I would like you guys to set it backround darker...

*oh I forgot the scale on champion Icon*Sivir's icon is misplaced/too large*

Although I'm not a red, I wouldn't worry about the fluorescent background on some of the menus, they aren't supposed to be like that. They'll get fixed sooner or later!

HiiraTeruyo

11-20-2012

My issue with the shop is that right click counts towards buying an item. What I mean is that sometimes when I left click on an item, my right click will go off (it's kinda sensitive) and count as a Double click, buying the item. I don't think right click works for buying items in live (unless you've configured it that way) so it's been throwing me off here and there =/