Red, the Werewolf Slayer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SephirothWontDie

11-16-2012

hey, so, there was this video recently about a girl in red. ive seen a couple of concepts pop up featuring her and i wanted to try my hand at it. link is here, --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs
watch it and see how awesome she is!

Name: Red, the Werewolf Slayer

Role: AD carry, Assassin, Melee

Abilities:

Passive: Red Rose Effect:
Upon damaging an enemy minion or champion, Red gives them the Red Rose Effect, limited to 3 targets at one time. Each enemy affected by the Red Rose Effect will secrete rose thorns to other nearby enemies, dealing 5/10/15(+.05 AD) magic damage per second in a 250 radius from the affected target. Does not stack. If a fourth target is struck, the oldest Red Rose Effect will be replaced.
Red uses an ammo system. When she runs out of ammo, she takes 2 seconds to reload.(idea originally by The5lacker) Maximum of 50 Ammo.

Q: Rose Blur:
Red teleports a short distance, giving her the ability to cast Swing Shot within a few seconds.
Swing Shot:
Red Leaps towards the nearest enemy unit, prefering champaions over minions, dealing 34/58/72/96/120(+.4 AD) physical damage and supressing them for 1 second. After 1 second, she will then shoot her scythe, dealing 20/30/40/50/60(+.5 AD) additional physical damage to the target and 150% of that to the nearest enemy unit behind her target, preferring champions over minions.
Cost: 3 Ammo
Cooldown: 25 Seconds.

W: Spinning Thorn
Red spins in a circle for 2 seconds while shooting bullets from her scythe, dealing 30/35/40/45/50(+.2 AD) physical damage every .5 seconds to enemies within the radius and double that to enemies outside melee range. Shots can not hit the same target twice and she only shoots for times per use.
Cost: 4 Ammo
Cooldown: 17 Seconds

E: Air Combo(if you can think of a better name, let me know, lol)
Red launches a target into the air, dealing no damage at first. If cast again within 1 second, she will begin a combo, making her and her target untargetable for 1 second.
Combo: Red unleashes a series of lightning quick slashes at the target, dealing 60/90/120/150/180(+.6 AD) physical damage to the target and stunning them upon hitting the ground for 1 second.
Cost: 2 Ammo
Cooldown: 30/28/26/24/22 Seconds

R: Rose Rush:
Red selects a target location, then rushes lightning quick, following a path as if she were running normally, to the area, dealing 75/150/225(+1 AD) physical damage to any enemy unit she passes. Enemy units in the center of the path take double damage. The path she takes is shown by rose petals(white if seen by an enemy, but red if seen by an ally) and any ally on the path has 3/4/5% increased movement speed. Path lasts until Red reaches her destination.
Cost: 10 Ammo
Cooldown: 60/70/80 Seconds

yeah, i know that concepts have been drawn up for her already, but as i said, i wanted to try my hand at a concept for her. leave comments, tell me what you think.

CardianChevalier

11-16-2012

It's very interesting, what you're trying to do here. It seems a little clunky, but then again, this is something that's very difficult to approach, no matter how many times you watch that super awesome amazing trailer. In my own attempt I went for a sort of Lee Sin double skill kinda of move set, seperating physical scythe moves from the ammo shots.

Cooldowns seem...really long. Considering the effects of the abilities though, I guess it's ok.

Abilities seem pretty solid. I can kinda get a feel for what parts of the video you're trying to implement and that's awesome. Ultimate seems slightly OP, if the range is anywhere Red (Or Ruby, is I guess what her official name is. From the trailer at least.) can walk to, ie. entire map, ie global ult. lol.

Overall, I do like this rendition. Good job.

SephirothWontDie

11-16-2012

thank you very much. the ult, it does have a limited range, it is not global, but its not an uber short range either.

SephirothWontDie

11-17-2012

bump

Kayoss666

11-17-2012

Yeah in the trailer her name is Ruby and it would be cool to make all four once they come out XD. i like you moves they are good and solid but i would just drop the cool downs and take the ammo down to like 20/30/40 upping at lvl 6 and 11. the two earliest lvls you can make R lvl 1 and 2. one and it could be called something like Red Lightning.

SephirothWontDie

11-22-2012

bump

Clannade

11-22-2012

Oh! nice, i've been trying to get this idea recognised but i never had any luck! Thumbs up!

Aerosu

11-22-2012

Oh my! I've been posting a lot about the same character too! I didnt have any luck however, Im glad you're getting comments on it. I shall support you!

Aerosu

11-22-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2827840 check out my version. And i like what you did with the ammo, its interesting.

SephirothWontDie

11-24-2012

bump