Suggestion: Recommended Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternian

11-19-2012

I have an idea about recommended items. Since we have a new enchant boot called "Homesick" for quick visiting base, so, what do we need when we've already fulled hp/mana ? We want to buy items quickly. So how about this:

Change "recommended items" to "favorite items", or create a "favorite items" section somewhere, which displays 6 or more items you usually buy for that champion. Which is different among players, and champions, and this list will be saved on server side, specific for each player, like runes or mastery. And maybe players can customized that list too.

Now, I myself is a programmer, and I know the implementation is not easy, but, it's just a suggestion, only a suggestion, and, a hope for LoL becomes a better game.

Farranor

Qsario

11-24-2012

There is a way to do it, but there's no UI so you have to use 3rd party programs. I use LOL Item Changer and have my real builds put into it.

But the shop overhaul is going to change those completely in S3 and those programs will stop working once S3 goes live. That said, they'll be less necessary once we have the new shop and its search feature, which is reportedly awesome.