Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Prepare for the Teemo OP threads.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1b9658da2596f2ad5b7d9

12-06-2012

With proper items he has 0.7 ap scaling autoattacks that hit 3 people. Sweet baby jesus

TheTieThatBinds

12-06-2012

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
Why? I've almost never ran out of shrooms as Teemo, and when I do the whole map is already lit up.

Everything else you say is fine though.

Because people always tend to run over mine or they get pink-warded or oracled. By then im waiting on my CD :S

I think someone's Ult shouldn't be countered by 125/400 gold either....kinda cheap if you ask me :S

PerfidiousAlbion

12-07-2012

Quote:
Dyspr0:
With proper items he has 0.7 ap scaling autoattacks that hit 3 people. Sweet baby jesus

Only the last AA has that scaling. Each one prior to that has significantly reduced scaling as his poison doesn't stack.

Try to remember any other AP champ would, in a team fight, have 2-3 more burst damage abilities than Teemo. His 'mega-OP' AAs and Blind don't even come close to giving him the kind of viability in team fights that other AP carries have.

I think it's both sad and hilarious that Teemo's getting nerfed considering he's actually fairly subpar, just because people rage rather than consider his sizable weaknesses.

Wise Squirrel

12-07-2012

So these new items are going to make Teemo dependant on them while Riot is forced to nerf him as a result?

Man I hate season 3.