Tweaks to singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedShiva

11-22-2009

I love playing singed and have been playing him for over a month now. He seems to fill a very exclusive mage/tank initiator role in LoL. There are a few tweaks/slight buffs that i think should be made to him.

1. Whenever you grab someone and throw them behind you if they flash or Riftwalk before they hit the ground nothing happens. This is especially obnoxious when you are trying to finish someone off with a throw and they just blink away. It is a very easy problem to fix just make ability's unusable until they hit the ground, or at least make it to where singed does half the ability's dmg when the tosses them and the other half while they hit the ground.

2. Goo seems to be one of the only slows in the game that does no dmg to it. I have no idea why that is. I dont think it should do a lot of dmg to it but i think it should at least do something besides JUST slow. Maybe if you have Poison trail on when you cast goo it will apply the poison debuff for a few seconds. It would be like how ashe's frozen arrow affects arrow volley.

3. Last is poison trail. Besides a few akward glitches where it won't poison someone if they run into it this ability is pretty great. The only thing that i wish would change with this ability is that it have a on hit aspect to it. If poison trail is active and you hit a minion or champion with it then they get the poison debuff for a few seconds. Its hard to believe the man that covers himself in poison doesnt pass it to everyone he hits lol.

Any that those are my extremely biased suggestions for how to fixed a few minor problems with singed. Thanks for reading!!!.

medlish

11-22-2009

I wouldn't complain if they buffed Singed but honestly I think he's fine.

number1jungle

11-22-2009

Singed needs some solid nerfs not buffs.

A well played Singed can tank like a beast AND carry the team.

Grumm

11-22-2009

Lets buff Anivia, now we are on it.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-22-2009

Disagree, as someone who mains singed.

What needs to change is making poison trail effect Yi; it does not slow, but he's immune to it. Annoys me to no end; Singed normally serves as a check to squishy physical DPSers, but Yi can wreck him pretty easily due to ignoring his main damage source.

RedShiva

11-22-2009

I'd just be happy if they fixed the glitch or whatever it is that lets people teleport as they're being thrown so they take no dmg.

1337SuperNewb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2009

1. Make toss deal damage upon tossing them into the air
2. Make poison trail effect Yi.

DevoutBeerKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

Either I've been running into really good Singeds or he's near being well balanced. Other than the fact he can tower dive at 6.

GNOY

11-23-2009

Goo is probably one of strongest AOE slows in game.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337SuperNewb View Post
1. Make toss deal damage upon tossing them into the air
2. Make poison trail effect Yi.
This.