Gifting Store-Items? -Suggestion-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaoslore

11-16-2012

Hello, I'm Chaoslore/Sanitylore,

Here a idea I want for League of Legends, like.. If some friends are not one of those really great IP-Farmers, because they don't play much or busy with work and such, or just love runes they can just be gifted/or trade with a friend so they don't have to worry getting that champion or store-money.

Or people/friends don't have money for more RP, you can just give them a packet of RP that you don't need anymore.

I want a gifting slot/button somewhere on the League of Legends friends bar/tab where you can trade/or gift a friend, such as giving /IP/RP/Booster Packs/Ward Skins/Champions/Skins and another store-items.

If this Is a great idea, just comment down below and see what you think!

Sorry If the sentences are incorrect or my grammar/english Is just awfully bad.

Bestrafung

11-16-2012

i think its a great idea, and i was going to suggest it myself, but thinking about it, it would open up the door for "gold spammers" and other garbage we really have the luxury of not seeing in this game. as much as i would like a gift feature, i think id rather keep it the way it is.

xDialtone

11-17-2012

Main problem is that people can just farm IP and sell it off to people for real life cash. Maybe just keep it simple as gifting RP, since what are they going to do? Sell it at the same price as the store?

Kidstein

11-21-2012

year i sort of agree but as dialtone said people will sell ip off and make money maybe if the put a cap on u can only gift so much a day or week that might works so people don't abuse it but i think this has its pros and cons