Extremely Bad FPS Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EverybodyCTFD

11-16-2012

I've been experiencing really bad fps lag today, and although it's entirely possible it's on my end, I really don't think it is. I've restarted my computer several times, run all sorts of defragments and scans and whatnot, and while my lol client is running nothing else is running, but I randomly spike from 60fps lag to single digit fps and it's really annoying because I'm basically giving free wins to the other team. It might have been since the most recent patch although I'm not entirely sure. My internet and computer have been perfectly fine, so i'm just not quite sure what to do. ):

niTol

11-16-2012

Increase RAM. I had the same problem. Thn I increased my RAM. Problem solved.

Kry

11-18-2012

Bump i'm having similar problems :/

@niTol : Could you please post how to do this if possible?

Baddie Teammates

11-18-2012

same issue here i was normally around 120 fps but sense update it has been at around 10-30, however when i turned shadows from high to right off my fps went up to 70ish which is ok but still not what it had been. I doubt its on my end because i have a brand new alienware laptop that's only a month old.

EverybodyCTFD

11-22-2012

someone from riot contacted me but i've done everything they have asked and I still had this terrible lag. however it's been a few days since they have replied to my last email, which is probably because of thanksgiving. I don't think it's my ram because I think I looked into that and I have a decent amount. I'm kind of desperate since it's thanksgiving break, and I really would like to play, so anyone else know any possible solutions?

EverybodyCTFD

12-07-2012

bump? anyone? I borrow my friend's starcraft 2 to see if another game would have this kind of lag on my laptop, and it runs perfectly fine, so I just don't understand why my LoL doesn't work anymore. It's been like three weeks, and the fps still keeps randomly dropping.

Inkmouse

12-07-2012

I've noticed this slightly also after this patch the performance of this game dropped dramatically. It ran so smooth before at max res with everything turn up and now feels a little choppy even on an i7 with 6 gigs of ram.

xVoster

Recruiter

03-27-2013

my fps claims so be around 80 to 100 but the screen looks like it is running around 10

Nicooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

same
and i try it on pbe and i got the same problem i don't know what is, temepature is okey process too i don't really know what happended

AzNkidwawo

04-09-2013

I got same thing today. My computer is quite high end, always running steady 60fps (capped at 60fps), but today when i move my camera, it moves normal and when i stop it kinda jumps forward and i experiance horrible fps stutter. Dont know what to do, no patches released today? Tried reinstalling and everything but same thing, doesnt seem to be from my end because i didnt change anything.... -.-