Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Sona and Her Many Faces(Aura, AP, and Tank Modes Discussed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugenaught

10-24-2010

Health and resistances on any caster/squishy works wonders in increasing the amount of attacks that are possible, not that huge of a surprise. It's a matter of balance between one really powerful nuke volley, or a bunch of semi-powerful ones.

yAaaAwN

11-10-2010

this should be stickied!
btw my item build that has been working really well for me lately

doran's ring + pot
boots 1
tear of the goddess
boots 2
mejai's (if doing well)
catalyst > innervating locket
soul shroud
>archangel staff

i find that the game usually end by the time i finish my soul shroud, and this seems to be a good overall build for Sona, be it health, AP, mana or CDR. i usually get mejai if i can as i find that i dont really die alot. Sona excels at hit and run, her support spells are **** long ass ranged and i'll usually speed in, hit valor and run out if i need to.

i've tried AP, aura and the tank Sona that u posted, but i still find that a balanced built Sona works best, as the tank Sona if without clarity / golem buff really oom **** fast

TheFrequency

11-13-2010

Quote:
yAaaAwN:
doran's ring + pot
boots 1
tear of the goddess
boots 2
mejai's (if doing well)
catalyst > innervating locket
soul shroud
>archangel staff

+1 for an excellent suggestion. I have had great matches recently based off your item build. The only difference is I skip the locket and go straight for shroud after mejias. I feel the CDR given to the team outweighs the locket's regen.

Tempname1525

Master Recruiter

11-14-2010

GET @ ME

btw nice necro