[Guide] Sona and Her Many Faces(Aura, AP, and Tank Modes Discussed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugenaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

Health and resistances on any caster/squishy works wonders in increasing the amount of attacks that are possible, not that huge of a surprise. It's a matter of balance between one really powerful nuke volley, or a bunch of semi-powerful ones.

yAaaAwN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2010

this should be stickied!
btw my item build that has been working really well for me lately

doran's ring + pot
boots 1
tear of the goddess
boots 2
mejai's (if doing well)
catalyst > innervating locket
soul shroud
>archangel staff

i find that the game usually end by the time i finish my soul shroud, and this seems to be a good overall build for Sona, be it health, AP, mana or CDR. i usually get mejai if i can as i find that i dont really die alot. Sona excels at hit and run, her support spells are **** long ass ranged and i'll usually speed in, hit valor and run out if i need to.

i've tried AP, aura and the tank Sona that u posted, but i still find that a balanced built Sona works best, as the tank Sona if without clarity / golem buff really oom **** fast

TheFrequency

11-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yAaaAwN View Post
doran's ring + pot
boots 1
tear of the goddess
boots 2
mejai's (if doing well)
catalyst > innervating locket
soul shroud
>archangel staff
+1 for an excellent suggestion. I have had great matches recently based off your item build. The only difference is I skip the locket and go straight for shroud after mejias. I feel the CDR given to the team outweighs the locket's regen.

Tempname1525

Master Recruiter

11-14-2010

*******http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs970.snc4/76324_460251496580_581176580_6133272_7593321_n.jpg********

GET @ ME

btw nice necro