Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[game][minor] Pantheon's Shadow is Pixely

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XtraToothpaste

11-16-2012

Playing a custom 1v1 on SR with my friend. I have the Glaive Warrior Pantheon skin on Pantheon (obviously). And I notice the shadow he is casting is pixely. What I mean by that is that it has square edges. I'm going to go play a game as pantheon without a skin and see if it's pantheon in general.

XSugar LipsX

11-16-2012

I could be wrong.. but I believe on every (if not all then most) champ I have played on the PBE the shadows have been pixilated although thankfully they are not on the live server.

Best LeeSinga NA

11-16-2012

depends on your settings in game

Pompy The Pig

11-16-2012

Quote:
Best LeeSinga NA:
depends on your settings in game

This, check your shadows setting in video options in game.

If it's set to be lower, then things are working as they should.

XtraToothpaste

11-16-2012

Yeah... I looked int he graphics and it was on very low, I'm not quite sure why though. It's always been on high for me. My other problem is that the settings have yellow backgrounds. What's with that?