Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug or Error Compilation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stayer

11-16-2012

This is a collection of bugs or errors that I found during a brief period of testing.

The status buff granted from using a biscuit has no image and when hovered over says health potion - not sure if this stacks with health potions used during the duration.

When you click on muramana (the manamune upgrade) the upgrade cost is a series of characters that shouldn't be there.

The hotkeys which had slots put onto the skill and item icons do not display anything as all of mine are smartcasted.

Nami has no icon during the champion selection screen or in the champion tab of your profile.

When Nami is looked at outside of game (e.g. from store or the appropriate profile tab) her passive has the thrilling name of "Nami Passive."

I was fighting a Lee Sin and a Vlad top under tower as Urgot when I started to try to use my flask (the three charge health and mana regen. item reminiscent of the bottle), but neither the hotkey nor directly clicking on it would use up one of the three remaining charges. I was able to escape nonetheless and upon fleeing to my secondary tower it was working again. I can watch the replay if more information is necessary.

New items not showing up in the Score screen at the end of each game, but this is a common error that I assume is due to a lack of the miniature icons being necessary to testing.

There is no visible way to tell when you can pickpocket (one of the new masteries which grants gold when an enemy champion is attacked) again, and with the cd being neither large or ludicrously small it could be nice to have some sort of indicator. Not a bug necessarily, but a suggestion.

If it comes up I was playing Urgot for the entirety of my testing should any turn out to be champion specific.

Last Fantasy

11-16-2012

I figure anything with the new items are still extremely buggy.

In terms of old items...

Vision Ward shows up as purchasable often when you don't have the gold for it (it's bright)

Needlessly Large Rod will not appear colored even when you have money (sometimes - I did this with LeBlanc and Karma)

Runaan's Hurricane will not attack the 2 minions in the Blue/Red buffs if the Lizard/Golem moves at all. Even if they are in a straight line side by side you (well I was MF) will not shoot extra bullets at the small minions

Vacus

11-16-2012

A new item bug I found:

I had purchased both Manamune and Archangel's Staff (on Ryze, if it matters). When my Mana Charge passive hit 750, Archangel's Staff upgraded into Seraph's Embrace. Manamume did not upgrade, and reset Mana Charge to 0. (I was in battle training, and the bots ended the game before I could get my Manamune to charge up to 750, so I'm not sure what would have happened then.)

Stayer

11-16-2012

Interesting interaction with manamune and archangel's, but that could easily be intended.