Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New HUDS (Game and Shop)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keoul

11-15-2012

Hello.
To but things bluntly, I despise the new HUD. It looks terrible and extremely similar to other MOBA games and frankly, takes a little uniqueness out of LoL.
The shop remake in particular was horrifying. You've practically made an exact duplicate of the shop system used by other MOBA games. This is terrible, the old Shop HUD was extremely simple to navigate and easier to understand, the new system is just as confusing as the others and again, takes out the uniqueness of LoL.

To put it simply stop trying to turn LoL into Dota or HoN, LoL was a great game because it was simple, and extremely friendly to players new to the whole MOBA game type. Adding all this simply makes the game less fun, less original, and less appealing to new players.

OhYouFancy

11-15-2012

I agree with this.

Keoul

11-15-2012

I really REALLY hope they don't make this permanent.
This would literally be a game breaking update.

Finn the Human

11-16-2012

Oh you'll get used to it.

People don't like change.

Keoul

11-16-2012

It's not the change per say.
It's more because Riot is trying to "be" the other Mobas, basically destroying what made LoL different in the first place.

Dryad Soraka

11-16-2012

I do love it and I will get used to it, however it is a tad hard to find items (in the shop) because the item list is sort of small and the shop does remind me of HoN and DotA.. That's the biggest thing I couldn't stand from both of those games.

All these changes at once is very hard to take in, it does feel like a completely different game.

I love LoL because it's different than other Mobas and now it's getting pretty similar.

The UI is amazing, the shop needs a little work.

dirtysanchez1

11-16-2012

Remember when Youtube changed its layout and you were one of the people that complained?

Then it happened again, and you complained again?

And again?

And again?

Dicey

11-16-2012

Finding items are very annoying. Might as well add a section for unique passives. The categories don't help much.

Finn the Human

11-16-2012

Quote:
Dicey:
Finding items are very annoying. Might as well add a section for unique passives. The categories don't help much.

Theres a freaking search bar above the item filters.

And try the recommended tab. Yes it's Riot but they actually suggest decent items on some champs.

Jasteus

11-16-2012

My current issue is with the health/mana bars, especially the health one, dark green on a back blackground makes it very hard to see, they need to make it more neon colored