@IronStylus: I am very disappointed in you and the art team.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swils

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihaveapotion View Post
please make the next champion wear no pants and have a a hard one, thanks.
I agree. He should have a wooden pegleg, if you know what I'm saying...

Jenvas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swils View Post
I agree. He should have a wooden pegleg, if you know what I'm saying...
thats too direct. why not a nice yummy package? you know in tight pants so the shape is well visible.
but, you know, just so you can see hes a guy, that can be so difficult if their junk isnt big enough.
and beards, more manly beards!

swils

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenvas View Post
thats too direct. why not a nice yummy package? you know in tight pants so the shape is well visible.
but, you know, just so you can see hes a guy, that can be so difficult if their junk isnt big enough.
I approve.

Bleargh

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
After all of the comments you have made about giving us more female body types, you release two female champions one after another with huge cleavage on display.
This is never going to change because Riot has convinced themselves that players only like conventionally attractive champions, mostly because they release champions like Urgot and Trundle who are aesthetically poor, boring to play and perceived as not very good then chalk up their lack of popularity to being "monstrous" rather than just badly designed.

LoL is also a game that aims at the lowest common denominator.

Prince Kassad

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
When I saw the concept I was like.. look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think this concept's complete? Wouldn't you think she's the girl, the girl that has, everything? Look at those frills, how they unfold. How many wonders can one mermaid hold? Looking around here you think, sure, she's got everything. She's got flippers and scepters a plenty. She's got dashes and splashes galore. You want complementary curves? She's got twenty. But who cares, no big deal, she wants more.

She wants to be where the players are, she wants to see, wants to see them fighting, thinking inside of those, what do you call them? Oh, brains! Flipping to mid you don't get to far. Supports are required for healing, casting, strolling along on that.. what's that word again? Lane! Up where they toss, up where they stun, up where they lane all day in the sun, wandering free, wished she could be, part of that role.

What would she pay, if she could play, out of those waters? What sort of gift, would let her lift, up to the game? Betcha in the rift, they get the drift, that they appreciate their healers. Crowd controllers, supporting rollers, ready to sustain, and ready to help with Carry's job. Lock up the gankers and get some assists. What's a Baron, and how does it, what's the word? Buff! When's it enough? Wouldn't they love, love to play some support up above?

Out of the sea.

Wished she could be.

Part of that roll.
It is 7 AM, I am getting ready to mow my parents lawn, and you had my sitting in front of my laptop and singing an LoL-themed Disney song at the top of my lungs. 10/10 You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I can tell this is gonna be a good day.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihaveapotion View Post
please make the next champion wear no pants and have a a hard one, thanks.
You mean another Lord Mordekaiser?

Mughi of Ruckus

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
..tune in next time when I explain our champion creation process akin to how the mice put together Cinderella's dress.
Totally holding you to that one. :P

Jenvas

11-17-2012

hey, why the downvote? men like having big equipment and gay men and enough women like to look at that. its a sign of empowerment, being able to beat someone dead with your shlong.
and men have beards, thats just nature, deal with it.

ihaveapotion

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenvas View Post
agreed.

if women can be seductive then men should be able to aswell (just know im not against the mermaid being seductive, its awesome, those titas are perky enough to fit in your mouth)

now if only we had a manly support that showed his bulge a bit.

Like a large man with a moustache and a mechanic box, that can buff his lanemate with his skills, a bit like a male sona idea.

Zetasphere

11-17-2012

Enraged wannabe feminists downvote everything that doesn't fall in lockstep with their stated beliefs.